Best Western Plus Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre
Wigle's Motel(Leamington)
Sun Parlor Motel(Leamington)
The Grove Hotel(Kingsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsplay areawater slidesping pongbasketball courtgreat for kidsjungle gympoint peleeall agesplay equipmentatrium areavideo gamesmarch breakclimbing wallyoung familya lot of funrooms facegreat place for families
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two days over March break and we had a wonderful time. The kids loved it and the staff was great. We had a couple meals with the Pelee Bistro bar & grill which was very convenient and great as well. Room was very clean. Extremely happy with our stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Very enjoyable for adults as well as the kids...lots of games that allowed me to interact with my 16 yr old son n 8 yr old daughter...they stayed in the pool to 11pm...beautiful room...very fancy! I am definitely going back soon!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 13 March 2018

A group of 5 families made plans for a one night stay so that the kids could have fun during the day and parents could catch up during the evening. My husband and I have a 9 month old, all other families had 1-2 children between the ages of 5 months to 3 years old. The day staff were very friendly and helpful and we were really enjoying ourselves until we learned that we were not aloud to be in the atrium after 10pm. This was frustrating because, as parents, it was an ideal and set up, being able to be just outside of the rooms that our babes were sleeping in, keeping an eye. We politely and respectfully made several requests to remain in the atrium but were simply told "it was not aloud" and that his "hands were tied." We moved to the lobby but our monitors would not reach the distance so we had to make frequent trips back to the atrium to check out monitors. We were then told that we were not aloud to have alcohol in the lobby after midnight. I understand this being part of the licensing but it was really frustrating because we had no where else to go. We all had babes in our rooms. My husband and I travelled three hours to visit. We were playing a quiet game in the lobby, the only ones there, far removed from disturbing anyone in their rooms. Again, understand the rule, but it would have been easy to just monitor us and let us enjoy our company. Instead, again, after several polite requests to stay, we were simply told "no." Personally, I will review the policies and procedures closely before booking to stay again, if we even do. an unfortunate ending to a well looked forward to mini-vacation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

My husband, my 18 month old daughter and myself, along with 4 other families went for a one night get-away to the BestWestern Plus Leamington last weekend. Kids ages ranged from 6 months to 3 years.

The check in staff were lovely, and the kids had an absolute blast! My daughter could not get enough of the play equipment and slides. The pool was a comfortable temperature (the slides were not running because it was a sunday), but we were aware of this going into it.

While I can not rave enough about how great this hotel is for kids, if you are going with a group and are hoping to socialize after the kids go to bed, strict hotel policies prevent you from doing so, so be prepared for a bed time curfew set by the hotel.

As the kids were having fun, bed time was a bit delayed, so by the time all the kids were settled in bed it was 930 and we were finally all sitting in the atrium relaxing outside of our rooms visiting with each other. Just as we were finally all sitting down together, a pleasant hotel worker came and informed us that the hotel atrium closed at 10 oclock and we would either have to be in our rooms, or go to the hotel lobby. While we were quite disappointed by this, hoping we would be able to sit outside of our rooms while the kids were sleeping and hangout and have a few drinks, we appreciated other families were also getting settled for bed, and the need to keep noise in the atrium to a minimum. We asked if there was any flexibility to this rule, and said we would make sure we kept it down, but the worker politely apologized and said unfortunately due to hotel policy we would have to be out by 10, but could stay in the lobby as long as we wanted. So we hooked up our baby monitors and proceeded to the lobby at 10.

We were having some drinks in the lobby, playing some card games, no one at any point was belligerent, or disruptive and just before midnight we were approached by the night staff and told that once again due to hotel policy there is no alcohol allowed in the lobby after midnight, so we would either have to get rid of our alcohol or proceed to our rooms. Everyone poured their drinks into plastic cups, and we hoped that we would be able to continue to hang out, as we were not being disruptive, and there was no one else in the lobby. We were once again asked to leave.
At this point we were a bit frustrated... again thinking we were not being loud or outrageous and are just parents who don't see each other often wanting to hang out.

While we understand the worker was doing his job, and do understand the need for hotel policies, I do want people to be aware that if you plan to come to this hotel and hope to hang out with other couples after the kids go to bed, this is not the hotel to do this at. Perhaps the hotel could learn to be more accommodating when people are not being disruptive. Again, if we were playing beer pong or flip cup and being loud or bothersome, sure, valid reason to ask to us to go back to our rooms, but this was not the case, we were sitting at a table playing cards and board games.

The hotel for a kid-friendly get away was perfect, and I would highly recommend! But if I were to go away with a group again, I would unfortunately look for somewhere that better accommodated adults to hang out after the kids were sleeping.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lyddebak
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Perfect place for a whole hockey team: pool with slides, pingpng, basketball, arcade, badminton, and climbing gym. You almost forget you are in a hotel and not an amusement centre. Wish they included a continental breakfast.

Room Tip: If you like noise, pick a room overlooking the atrium.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family