“Bueno”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Was visiting for business and liked it so much I ate here twice for lunch. The first day I had the lunch spaghetti bowl and the next day I had Sicilian pizza. Both dinners were fantastic. Also had tomato soup with sausage and was very appetizing. Prices were reasonable and service was very efficient and friendly

Reviewed 18 May 2018

When I saw this award from a pizza competition held in Las Vegas, I had to try it. It's decent pizza, but I was expecting better. Take away the world #3 claim and I'd probably have no complaints, but with raised expectations I was underwhelmed. The crust was great, but the sauce needed more flavour.
But the restaurant overall is good, with a good selection of other items, good service and friendly staff. One of the better spots in Leamington for a good dinner.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

It was suggested we call for delivery- the woman on the phone was rude and unprofessional. She was abrupt and the charge was over $50 for 2 medium pizzas and it was going to take over an hour. It was 8:30 on Mother’s Day evening (Sunday).

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My husband loved his pizza. I had the pasta special, it was supposed to be chicken and shrimp in a creamy rosé sauce. There were lots of veggies and chicken, but only 2 shrimp! Not impressed. Service was excellent and efficient. One customer nearby left dispointed without even touching his pizza: the pizza at this place do NOT have tomatoe sauce on them...

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Out for supper with neighbour. Very busy, came just as they were turning over tables, so good. So my wife went with the Lamb Salad. Huge plate, bomb dressing, three perfectly cooked lamb chops, wife ate it ALL. Impressive. I had the Vittelo crema veal, I am veal junkie. Went with the penne with tomato sauce, which all in all just fantastic. The parmesan sauce was just exquisite. Our friend who is moving down from Ottawa had the Broasted Chicken, for the first time. He thought it was the best chicken ever. Also impressive. The dishes came out together, nice and hot on the two, the chops also. Service was top notch, courteous and knowledgeable when asked questions.
Highly recommended.
On the weekend, make reservations.