“CONTINUES TO OFFER GREAT FOOD”
Review of Family Kitchen

Family Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 96 Restaurants in Leamington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2017

This is Saturday July 1, 2017. This restaurant was one of only a very few that opened today CANADA DAY. Therefore it was busy but it is usually busy on any given weekend. Today I came here alone and we had been here a few times since our last review back in 2015. I ordered my favorite the Country Breakfast and this is a full platter of eggs, home fries, pea meal back bacon, fresh in home baked toast. Plenty of food for one person or perhaps two.

1  Thank Jim H

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This restaurant provides excellent home cooked meals with excellent service. The food is freshly prepared and authentic Mexican if you order a mexican dish. They also specialize in traditional Mennonite dishes.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Very busy place making amazing traditional Mennonite foods as well as the traditional hamburgers and fries.

Service is great and the food was great as expected. The Mennonite sausage is really Good! I like their nacho supreme and the desserts.....oh Yeah!

My son loves the chocolate cream pie!

Had not been here for a while and it is still clean and well maintained. The staff is awesome.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Diverse and interesting menu catering to the Mennonite community as well as Mexican dishes. Servers are attentive and polite and the prices are reasonable too. Lots of seating available for large family groups too.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Found ourselves in Leamington after a late afternoon drive. A friend recommended this place so we gave it a go. Seated promptly on arrival, very clean and service good.
Complimentary tortilla chips & salsa were a nice touch. We had the chicken enchiladas which came with rice & beans. Very good & served hot & fresh. Home made coconut cream pie was seriously good. I will certainly return