“Amazing!”

Ship Ahoy aka Hanna's House
Ranked #7 of 95 Restaurants in Leamington
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This restaurant is perfect for any diet you require, whether its vegetarian, gluten free, pescetarian and more! Plenty of fish dinners, burgers and vegetarian options. I highly recommend the falafel, perch dinner, fresh cut fries, poutine, spinach pie and burgers. This place uses all fresh and homemade food, so delicious! It's my favourite place to eat after a day at the park.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Greatest falafel wrap ever! Very good humus. Super friendly owner. Kids had ice cream. We didn't try other food. In-laws did and weren't too happy with the N. American food. Not sure what they had.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We were visiting the park and got hungry, the variety and quality of the food here really impressed us, and we felt very welcomed by the owner/cook. The atmosphere is very authentic, and the somewhat eclectic menu has something great for everyone.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I ordered a burger, which came highly recommended by the owner. It came hot and soggy out of the microwave with some limp "fries" on the side. Unfortunately I chose to finish my meal which left me feeling sick for the rest of the day. Avoid this place at all costs.

8  Thank yesitsfresh
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Definitely the best place in Leamington and the right place to go. The burger and fries were homemade and unbelievable we received great service and we were very happy we chose to come here for my Father's 50th birthday. However the food did take longer than expected and should have but it is indeed worth it.