“Perfect pizza”

Naples Pizza
Ranked #18 of 95 Restaurants in Leamington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We order pizza from Naples every week. Their pizza is always cooked to perfection. It also arrives before schedule or right on time.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Always fresh, fast and hot. Love the Greek pizza myself. Very friendly staff and will deliver to you for free as well.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

It is what it is! Service was excellent. Pizza, wings and excellent burgers. Definitely not fine dining but good for a quick, tasty lunch.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Whenever I order from Naples, there is always a very calm and pleasant voice on the other end of the phone. It's actually very refreshing for a change, not having to listen to an inexperienced and new hire. It takes some training to know how to deal effectively with customers by phone...now onto the pizza....love the crust, love the sauce and the items are generous. The cheese is bountiful too ! Thanks Naples for making such great pizza!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My son and I spent the day in Wheatley park and after a long night we were hungry I did a quick search and found Naples I am glad I did we got a large pepperoni pizza. To my surprise they had thin shredded pepperoni that is a great idea as they blended with the loads of cheese that was on this pizza. I will be sure that I will be back.

2  Thank Mike P