“Great lunch and breakfast spot”

Lakeside Bakery Deli Cafe
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Leamington
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Excellent sandwich and breakfast selections as well as pastries and desserts. We stopped here twice and had everything from BLT's, French Toast, Pulled Pork & Turkey subs. Everything is good and fresh, flavourful and prepared quickly. The only drawback is they could use a larger seating area.

Can't go wrong with the food and the prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here every day for breakfast/ Lunch. The food was great and the pastries are terrific! Ample parking. I was overcharged and noticed and they returned my money. I loved the turnovers!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We were very pleased to find this upscale, fresh menu cafe/bakery/deli in the middle of Leamington. We visited there three times for lunch, coffee, and groceries (salami, cheese, and freshly baked bread) to take into the park with us. Very nice selection of meats and cheeses, a great brunch and lunch menu, good coffee, and wonderful pastries.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

One of the best clubhouse sandwiches that I have ever eaten. Fresh made bread (choice of several) and the freshest of ingredients. Others had pulled pork ciabatta, roasted chicken panini and a BLT. All were outstanding. You can even enjoy a glass of wine if you'd like. All day breakfast is an option. The rest of the building is full of a wide variety of items usually found in specialty shops.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I visit Lakeside very very often as it is very close to my workplace. We also order from here for lunch very often and are rarely disappointed. But visiting in person is worth the drive. My favourite sandwich if the Reuben. Most sandwiches come with kettle chips and a pickle and the price is pretty reasonable. They have a fair bit of seating, but you want to go anytime other than right at noon because there is a chance you might not get a seat. In the summer they have a patio which is a nice treat as well!