See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018

If the hearts and the virile black stallion on the sign outside didn't tell you all you need to know about this place, then the heart-shaped mirrors, the shag carpeting, and the dimly-lit bedroom should. It was a decent place, it was clean, and it worked for us as we traveled cross-country. It has an old school charm, despite the teeny tiny shower. But yeah, for the price it's a good place to spend the night!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

"Cougar" room was $85 for a night which is pretty good, room was small but fine for the price. Cigarette burns in the comforter. Room reeks of smoke which I'm sure smokers wouldn't notice. Jacuzzi tub, not really for 2 was ok.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

One night stay on vacation. Bill checked us in and was very helpful. The place had a great retro feel of a time before Interstates. Room was very clean with a comfortable bed. Recommended for a reasonable room.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean, big and cozy room. Kitchen was clean and well equipped, beds were new,. bathroom small but ok. In the area there are other motel but you cannot be attracted by this one: it could be a little bit kitsch but it's pittoresque.I expected to be hosted in a colorful room but I just booked for and ordinary room: my fault!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

The experience of my place was such that even if I was paid to stay here I wouldn't. Toilet was leaking at its base and the vanity taps leaking as much water as was coming out. Then they decided to up-charge me when I had already paid and was settled in. The total I paid for this dump was $158 for one night. I did not know that the history of this place was that it was used for local prostitutes and their johns. Appears to me that nothing has changed! The laminate floor was so dirty I kept I had to keep my shoes on. Bed covers were stained with I don't know what and very dusty. Doors where you had to touch them were filthy. Since it was late at night I had no idea what I was getting into and with a 4 year old and a 4 month old.

Date of stay: July 2018