All reviewsmorrissey houseturkey sausageunderground parkingwithin walking distancefront desk stafffree breakfaststayed here for nightsbed was comfortablebudweiser gardenscheck in was quickearly checkan upgradeone night stayking suitehiecerealconcert
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Spent several nights. Very central location (right down town). The staff were very co-operative, understanding and accommodating. The property was reasonably priced and quiet. Some upgrades are needed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Brittany F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear John W,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the location and staff and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We have stay at many IGH properties and this one was disappointing. Not one ice maker worked on any of the floors and this was a weekend! We also needed a corkscrew and that was also difficult to come by. Housekeeping staff was extremely nice and obliging as was the Front Desk. They just weren't able to handle the influx of visitors.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynn H
Brittany F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Lynn,
Thank you for your candid review. We appreciate your feedback and i can assure the issues have been resolved. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the staff and we hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The staff were friendly and attentive. The service was good, and seeing as we were mostly alone we had some nice conversations with the man I presumed was the owner of the place. All in all it was a really nice place to have a out of the ordinary meal with many different and wonderful combinations of taste.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Brittany F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear zemanek2018,
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown March 23rd to March 24th. Upon arriving at the hotel around 6:30pm, we went up to our room to find our bathroom had not been cleaned. There were dirty towels on the floor and in the garbage bin, all the hand soaps had been opened from the previous guests and the bathroom itself was just not cleaned. We called down to the front desk where we were told we could switch rooms. This wasn't an option as we were with 2 other room on the same floor, so we were told someone would be up ASAP to clean the bathroom for us. We left and went out to dinner. Got back to the room around 9pm to find them JUST finishing "cleaning" the bathroom. About 5 mins later the manager on duty Paresh Iyer, came to check on the bathroom. We told him that he couldn't check it at that moment and someone was using it. He assured us that we would not be charged for the room and the parking fees and that he was very sorry for the problems we had had. (2 of us were there when he said there would be no charges) Upon waking up in the morning we noticed mold on one of the pillows we had been using, as well as a dirty contact on the bathroom floor, which was suppose to be cleaned (We have pictures) I went down to check out and make sure that we were not going to be charged like we were told the night before. Same manager on duty Paresh, told me that unfortunately since we booked through a 3rd party that he was unable to give me the refund and that I would have to go through them for it. Well... I've done that and 3rd party website told me that they couldn't give me the refund because they had been in contact with this hotel, who had told them not to refund it. I think its crazy to think that we paid $162 for a room that was dirty and contained mold which is hazardous to someones health, were told we were going to get a refund now they are telling 3rd party site not to refund our money. Poor business practice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Amanda L
Brittany F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Amanda L,
Thank you for your candid review. Your feedback is valuable and provides us the opportunity to address concerns. We are very disappointed to hear about the oversight made during your check in as we pride ourselves on a great customer experience and cleanliness. I can assure you that I will be sharing your review with the appropriate department so that we may make any improvements necessary to avoid this happening again. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future so that we may restore your faith in our hotel.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This hotel is amazing! The all the staff members treats you with respect! Very knowledgeable about the city which was very helpful since I have never been to London before. Gave me good tips as to what restaurants to try around the hotel. The house keepers did a great job! I even left an item at the hotel by accident and they had it there when I called them!! My next visit to London I will definitely stay at this location!! Very satisfied!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Brittany F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Theresa L,
Thank you for your kinds words. I will pass it along to the appropriate departments and we hope to have the pleasure of your company again in the near future.