TownePlace Suites by Marriott London
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$145
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchentowne place suitesstove toppots and panseggs and sausagethe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfasthome away from homeshopping and restaurantsoff the highwaymorning breakfastwaffle makerbusiness triplonger staybreakfast staffyogurta great place to stay
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a one night stay at the hotel. The rooms were great and looked like they be very handy for the business traveler. The breakfast buffet was excellent. They allowed us to use the breakfast area for a short family gathering. There is always coffee on and a comfortable place to sit. Local newspaper available.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Brendon A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear occtravelerOntario,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review about our property on TripAdvisor! We are thrilled to read that you were satisfied with your stay experience here at TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, and that you enjoyed the service, comfort and amenities that our hotel offers!

It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to London!

All the very best,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This could be one of our favourite places BUT two major and a few minor things prevent this from happening. Majors - The two chairs they have to sit on to eat or to sit down and watch a little TV is absolutely terrible. Who ever invented a chair with only a partial back. They were wooden seats and backs and something you would sit on in a bar for a short drink. Very uncomfortable. With all the lights out you could still probably read a newspaper it was so light. The drapes were too short and light came in at the bottom from strong outside lights and the gap around the entry door, especially at the bottom were huge and the hall lights came blaring in. The minor problems were the fact that the list of items that were supposed to be in the room, many were missing (not that we needed them but we felt that we might be blamed for the missing items. Other than that everything else was fantastic, from the staff to the breakfast to the comfortable beds and beautiful bathroom. It wouldn't take much to correct these problems and make this place a for sure return.

Room Tip: If walking a distance is a problem try to get a room closer to the front for breakfast, coffee, etc. or else be prepared for a long walk.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Brendon A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Richard L.,

On behalf of our team here at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, I would like to Thank You for choosing our hotel for your recent stay, and also for taking the time to provide this feedback for our team. Your comments and feedback are very important to us, as we are always looking for areas in which we can improve the experience for each of our valued guests. As you can see from our previous guest reviews, it is of utmost importance to us that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay!

I am so happy to read that you were pleased with the outstanding service that was provided to you, as well as with our breakfast and comfortable guest room offerings here at our hotel. We will certainly take your feedback regarding the bistro chairs in the guest room, as well as drapes, and share them with the appropriate members of our team so that we can keep them in mind for our future guests' convenience! We sincerely appreciate these comments.

We do hope that you will choose our hotel again on your next visit to the London area. If I can be of any further assistance to you, or if you would like to provide any further comments on how we can make your next stay even more enjoyable than the last, please do not hesitate to contact me by email.

brendon@towneplacelondon.com

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I can't say enough good things about this hotel and the staff. The staff is unbelievably helpful and happy, always have a smile on their faces. I also absolutely love the fact that they have rooms with a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, mini stove, dishwasher, sink etc) along with a sitting area. It really is about the little things and aside from the bed being comfortable and very large there is also a desk area that has a lot of plugs for electronic devices and on a dresser to the right of the desk is a very large flat screen TV that faces the bed, but if you are working you can turn the tv towards the desk area and watch while you are working. The room also has separate climate control, so if you are hot or cold you can set the temperature to how you feel as opposed to the hotel setting the temperature.

They offer a hot/cold breakfast in the morning which is wonderful and I can't wait to stay again. It will be my go to hotel whenever I am in London going forward. The only slight downside is that if you are travelling and do not have a vehicle, your dining options will be limited. There is a gas station & Tim Horton's right behind the hotel, less than a 5 minute walk and also a restaurant (I didn't eat there so I cannot say if the food is good or not) right across the parking lot but everything else is down the street about a 5-7 minute car ride, however there are "multiple" restaurants all the way down wellington, along with the White Oaks mall less than 10 minutes away from the hotel, so you can't go wrong staying here. It is also right off the hwy 401, literally, the exit is right there so that really helps as well.

Room Tip: get a room with a kitchenette so you can save on eating out. You can buy your own groceries & prepare your own meals
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Brendon A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Sherry C.,

Wow!... This was such a wonderful review to read, and on behalf of our entire team at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words! We rely so heavily on feedback from our valued guests such as yourself, as this is exactly what inspires and motivates our team to continue providing exceptional service and cleanliness - each and every time!

Please know that your comments will be shared with our team!

We are so happy to read that our staff were able to make this stay an outstanding experience for you, and it would be our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. We hope that you will choose our hotel again the next time you return to London!

Please do not hesitate to contact us when planning your next trip, as we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I recently spent a number of weeks in London while my father was in Victoria Hospital and, subsequently, died. This was a very difficult time for me and my family. I received very compassionate treatment from the staff at the Townehouse Suites. I needed flexibility and they came through for me. Staff respectfully acknowledged my situation and showed genuine sympathy. The rooms we stayed in were perfect for our needs. The treatment I received at Townehouse Suites will make me a loyal repeat visitor.

Room Tip: Some of the king rooms have separate sitting areas. The queen rooms don't.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Brendon A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear MarkandML,

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor. Firstly, I want to extend my deepest condolences to you and your family, on behalf of our team here at TownePlace Suites London. Although we are grateful that you chose our hotel while visiting the London area, we are sincerely apologetic to hear of your loss.

Each member of our team are committed to ensuring that our guests are able to experience a comfortable, restful, and problem-free stay, regardless of the purpose of your visit, and I am happy to read that our team were able to provide you with the compassionate service and support that you needed during your stay.

Please know that our thoughts are with you and your family, and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future when you return to London.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had a pleasant stay here for a week for work. The beds were very comfortable and firm. We travel for a living and so really appreciated the well equipped kitchen and full fridge and freezer, right in our room. The staff were all very pleasant, polite and helpful. I appreciated the staff going the extra mile at times, calling our room to see if we needed service as our do not disturb sign was up, and advising us of when our next refresh would be. We also had an issue with a broken dishwasher and light bulbs out, and the staff member they sent to repair it was so friendly and efficient and spent about an hour fixing it which we really appreciated so we didn't have to change rooms. And the front desk called to follow up on that. I very much appreciate feeling like the staff are genuinely concerned for you, and communication is key to that, and they have that here. We were on the bottom floor, but did not hear any walking above us which is amazing. There was an ample laundry area with 3 washers and 6 dryers and a really nicely equipped Gym. Plenty of parking and very close to Tim Hortons and Wendys right across the car park, aswell as walking distance to many more stores. The one minor improvement to make it a 5 star review was just improving on the detailed cleanliness. The shelfs in the kitchen cupboards were covered in white dust, spider webs in the window corners, a couple of hairs in the bath. Nothing that i couldn't deal with, and the general cleanliness of the hotel was great. Easy to find the hotel straight off the highway.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Brendon A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear LexiVLexi,

On behalf of our team, I would like to extend sincere thanks for choosing the TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! Your feedback is very important to us, as it the best way for us to determine in which areas we are doing well, and in which areas we have an opportunity to improve.

I am so happy to read that you were pleased withe the warm & welcoming service that you received from our team during your stay, and that you were able to make yourself right at home in our comfortable rooms. Please know that I will be sharing your feedback with the appropriate members of our housekeeping team, as it is of utmost importance to us at all times that we maintain an immaculate standard of cleanliness in our guest rooms. We truly appreciate you sharing these comments with us, and for providing a training opportunity for our team.

We hope that you join us again at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott on your next visit to the London area. If I can be of any further assistance to you at all, or if you would like to provide any further feedback on how we can make your next stay even more enjoyable than the last, please do not hesitate to contact me personally by phone or email.

brendon@towneplacelondon.com