All reviews off the highway room was clean complimentary breakfast front desk staff fresh fruit restaurants and shopping breakfast was excellent great place to stay baseball tournament the breakfast area would stay here again london area hockey team excellent stay wonderful hotel easy access convenient location
Reviewed 10 July 2018

They threaten to call the police to evict a team of 8 year olds because they were noisy in the hallway at 10 am. They said a guest complained because they were still sleeping. If you are not willing to tolerate some noise from sports teams than you should not host them in your hotel. Very disappointing. It put a damper on our team’s first overnight tournament when we had to tell the kids to be quiet or else the cops were coming.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rturgeon2003
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Guest.,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Satisfaction and Loyalty Survey regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on July 10, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

I further noticed that you pointed out various areas where you were not as satisfied with your experience; although I sincerely wish that we could have addressed any concerns you may have had during your stay, we do take your opinion into consideration as we continue to do our best to ensure that each guest experiences a comfortable and restful visit each time they stay with us.

I also understand that Teams want to enjoy themselves when they are away for a tournament, but unfortunately Hotels are in the Business to accommodate all guest and to provide them with a peaceful and restful stay with out any disturbance from other guest no matter the time of day. As to the warning of evictions that type of warning is usually issued after a team has been spoken more then once or if the staff feels that there needs to be one issued depending on the circumstances. Also unfortunately we do ask that the hallways are not to be used for gathering or playing in, in doing so it will insure that they peaceful and safe for other guest and staff to walk through.

I do hope you will consider staying with us on your next trip through London. If I can assist you with any future reservations, or if you would like to provide any further feedback as to how we can make your next stay even more enjoyable than the last, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely

Ken S - Night Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Lovely location, easy to access. Lovely breakfast with many food choices and seating was very modern. Rooms were clean, and appreciated fridge in room Pool, clean, but missed the hot tub. We'll be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Jill.,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Satisfaction and Loyalty Survey regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on July 8, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

We appreciate the positive feedback we received from you regarding your stay and I am happy to hear that you would return to our hotel again.

I look forward to seeing you again in the future. If I can assist you with any future reservations, or if you would like to provide any further feedback as to how we can make your next stay even more enjoyable than the last, please feel free to contact me via email or by phone and I will be happy to assist.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Our baseball team stayed here for the weekend June 8th and 9th. The room was typical, perhaps a little on the small side and certainly looking a bit dated. But it was clean and comfortable. There was a small fridge which we consider a must when we travel, particularly with the boy and his team; Need a place for the cold drinks and snacks (and cold beverages for the parents after the games). The building might not knock your socks off but the staff certainly will. To say the staff was accommodating would be a gross understatement. From permitting us to use the common area for our evening meal (we did try to clean up though it most certainly wasn't to the hotel's own standards), to allowing us the use of their staff fridge, to getting the majority of the team on the same floor. Hampton Inn isn't our usual choice when in London but it just might become so in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear John, Jen and Ethan

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Satisfaction and Loyalty Survey regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on July 5, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

Sincerely

Ken S - Night Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Staff are nice.

Wifi in the room (602) was almost non existent.

Breakfast was good but somehow they ran out of stuff and there was wait on eggs, sausages and ham. Maybe they didn’t expect so many guests? Weird. There is only one toaster so there is a bit of a line up to toast bread too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Matthew

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Satisfaction and Loyalty Survey regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on June 30, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

I look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Feels like coming home. The front desk staff welcomed me like I was an old friend. They were friendly, professional and knew the local area,so it was like a quick tour of the area. They knew the good places to eat and they weren't wrong. I went to the same restaurant twice during my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear George ,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Satisfaction and Loyalty Survey regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on June 20, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

Ken. S – Night Manager