“A Lovely Meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a very good meal at the Keg. The waiter was very helpful and the food was good. I usually have a good meal at the Keg so I was glad to see that this Keg was in sync.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The start was great, got seated within 10 minutes on a Friday night, waitress was friendly and very attentive, starters came quickly with drink refills. However there was a long time between courses , my lobster tails were Room temperature and steak Luke warm. I decided to just eat it and not complain, everyone else had warm to hot food (six of us) so we were fine. After we had finished the manager came by to see how we enjoyed the meal. I told him about the lag in service, but not in a complaint type of way. He said he would have a look at the bill. Very nice guy, he gave us a decent size discount on the bill.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We only dine at this restaurant maybe once a year, as we find it very expensive.
I myself usually order the steak dinner that also includes a salad. Best value for your money. My steak was very delishes cooked as I had ordered. My husband ordered steak and crab for $51 which we feel is a lot of money. His steak was thin and small looking crab was excellent. This feature did not include a salad. The mushrooms are from a can not fresh a little disappointing, double baked potato always good, food could of been hotter.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Service was good. Food was great. Server was excellent. We went early enough to avoid line ups. We enjoyed a nice supper. They could have more light.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

A steak house, so I ate steak. I felt the food was good, but overpriced. The portions were excessively large, especially for seniors and young people. The service was good and it was the waiters training night. Nothing interesting or unusual on either the food or drink menus. Beer was basically the standard big brewery fare. On a Monday night, it was quiet and only half full.