“Best taste ever”
Review of Karahi Boys

Karahi Boys
Ranked #797 of 1,864 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here a few times. The servers here are just wonderful and very helpful. The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Take out ordered 1Lb wings at $12.99
Got home to find 6 wings in container.
Weighed them...just around 0.5Lb !!!

Ordered Lahore fish at $13.99
Got home......5 small piece that’s all. !!

Called restaurant thinking maybe they made a mistake and missed packing extra containers

Nope !!!
Jamal told me “that’s right....5 pieces of fish and 6 pieces of chicken”
Would not acknowledge that menu shows 1LB wings when serving is only half of advertised amount

Misleading advertising and way too expensive for the portion sizes

You have been warned people. Don’t go there unless you got money to burn

Date of visit: May 2021
2  Thank Departure59566889853
Reviewed 24 March 2021

eeeekkhh...my people warmed me not to go there you'd be disappointed.I didn't listen so I deserve the below average food that I got. The BBQ was half decent, but when your using Shan masala recipes you can hardly mess that up! The karahi and quite literally anything else on the menu is not worth the price. I've been once and that's about all that this place will get from me. I will go elsewhere for my meal servings. The price is through the roof, guess consumers gotta pay for all the fancy packaging and wrapping they be doing to try and make the food look good, cuz it sure as heck ain't taste very good.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Jama T
Reviewed 9 March 2020

I usually travel from michigan to toronto almost once in a month and I had planned last month that I would try karahi boys mississauga inthe next trip.so we called for take out , but after we went there my daughter wanted to eat there , it was almost 12.30 midnight , I asked the female server , knew they might be exhausted but still the female staff with a smile accomodate us. coming to food the food was delicious specially the biryani which was my favourite and kadai too , I am short of words for the food and the wonderful service the staff provided specially the female staff and the male staff who served us , you guys earned our business

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

I recently visited karahi boys with family on very high recommendations. I must say the chicken karahi was delicious. The naans were perfect. But the lamb/mutton karahi needs a bit more attention. I feel the gravy of lamb karahi was very thick and took away the flavor of karahi.
Please do look into it as it will matter in long term for you.

Date of visit: January 2020