“Good chicken”

MESH Peri-Peri Grill
Ranked #842 of 1,810 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: African, Barbecue, Portuguese, Grill
Reviewed 10 February 2017

My freind took me here telling me how this is the halal version of nandos.

This place reminded me of exactly like nandos,galitos etc...

I ordered the quarter chicken breast white meat with fries and coleslaw.

The meat was very tender and tasted really good along with there coleslaw which was also very good and there fries were also good as well and reminded me of McCain frozen fries I use to have when I was young.

I gave this place a high rating because the server/owner took care of us and made sure our meal was okay and if we needed anything else.

I would highly recommend this place to all perri perri chicken lovers

This place gets two thumbs up,keep up the good work

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Restaurant is nice, staff was pleasant . Not very many vegetarian options but nachos were great and portions were very large. The meat eater of the group was happy with taste and quality. Would return for sure.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This is one of those restaurants that's very similar to Nando's, Sizzlos, and Galito's. Once you've been to one of them, you've been to all of them. It's slightly (very slightly) cheaper than Nando's. If you miss out on this, you haven't missed out on much.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We've had a couple bad experiences here. Once the takeout rice quantity was half the container and chicken not cooked (very pink near the bone). The other time we dined in with my parents and the peri potatoes had a funny smell, as if they were bad/stale. We called the lady serving us, who is the owner I think, and instead of apologising she said it's the sauce they use. we asked for a another order of the potatoes and those didnt smell at all.. go figure!! Have decided to never visit again.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

One fine afternoon....we just bumped into this restaurant as there was no other dinning option available. But it was a great treat for all of us. We never expected this tasty and tummy filling food. Soon planning to go again..good food..good value for money.. good taste. Peri peri chicken in nandos style but with great price.
The only thing we don't like is this restaurant closely very early.....