“Good Service Food as expected”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #193 of 1,788 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This subway location has friendly staff and they provide good service. It does not seem to be a very busy location. Food quality was as expected at any Subway

Reviewed 30 January 2018

all good. nice service. standard food. prices good. all the same as all subways are.not busy. clean and near our hotel. fast

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The clerk was very nice and polite. She made me our subs the way I requested it. Was pleased with the amount of meat put on the sub. I asked for extra tomatoes and I got them. She told me I could get the milk with my combo which was good. Very satisfied.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

One would think if you were the owner of a Subway right beside an Airport layover hotel your hours of operation would be adjusted accordingly.
We stayed at the neighbouring Best Western and attempted to eat at this place twice. Once prior to going to the airport to get a breakfast meal and again on our return from our trip.
Both times it was closed!. The only reason we scored this a two is because of the name itself and Subway's generally are pretty good.
Adjust your hours of operation and you will receive be reviews.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Nice subway close to our hotel but they don't have Provolone cheese! I thought they all did!, other than that good typical subway food.