“small, but good for a friends get together”
Review of Mango Rain

Mango Rain
Ranked #84 of 1,718 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$19 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 July 2017

tasty food, made to order, family run, take out, can meet some dietary needs, lovely ambiance, very welcoming

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I used to frequent this restaurant when I lived in Mississauga 4 years ago and was glad to see that it was still there. It is hidden in a little strip mall in Clarkson and is a hidden gem.
I went for dinner by myself. The service was first class. The food was wonderful. I got to chose the heat I wanted for my food. The dishes including butter chicken were as delicious as I remembered. The homemade mango ice cream to die for.
Needless to say I highly recommend Mango Rain.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

A quiet night so lots of interaction with the staff. Started with Shrimp Pakora and then had Cashew Chicken and Chicken Laziz, both with medium spice. All the food was great and the service was informative and attentive. We will be back.

1  Thank DaveE45
Reviewed 3 May 2017

My lamb Vidaloo and Chick peas ,were inedibly hot,,,never agin ,I paid $75 for what could be satiable by any average Indian restaurant?

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We heard about this place from friends. Upon arriving I was a little put off by the exterior of this restaurant in a strip mall. Once inside the restaurant is much nicer & very clean. We were greeted by a very friendly server. The options on the menu are very good & lots to choose from. The food was very flavourful & fresh. You get to choose your spice heat level which is also nice. There are also a lot of veggie actions on the menu. We will be back for sure. I would suggest making a reservation as it's a tiny place that was very busy.

1  Thank Missbhavn