“Lots of delicious looking food”
Review of Cora's

Cora's
Ranked #352 of 1,826 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So much to choose from at coras, the waitress was a bit slow with drinks and coffee, but it was buisy, the food was good I tried a cheese crepe with my eggs n meat but didn't like it too much, the atmosphere was clean and organized, tables spaced out enough, lots of tables, food came a bit later than other breakfast restaurants but not horribly bad. Would eatt af a coras again

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I went to cora's for my wife and I to get some take out. All I ordered was a ham and Swiss omelette and 3 pancakes with a side of ham

Put my order in and the hostess told me about 15 mins, which seems normal for some eggs and pre-made batter. No fancy drinks, no fancy cut fruit. Ordered and paid at exactly 11:20 am as per my receipt.

At 11:50 I asked if she knew how much longer it'll be. She asked the kitchen and said just a few minutes. I didn't get my food until 12:06, 46 mins later.

While I was there, 2 or 3 skip the dishes orders came and went, 2 tables sat down after me, one had got their food and the other had already left!

So maybe if you are going to go, sit down, you're service is better, your food will be fresher and you'll be eating quicker than ordering it to go.

Don't think I'll go back for a long time

I want to stress this was NOT the hostess, she was awesome. This was Cora's Asa restaurant. Almost $28 for late, cold food.

Thanks

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

For breakfast or lunch, this is a great option. They have a wide and varied menu of food choices at reasonable prices and fast, friendly service. We ate there twice during our visit, and had a delicious meal both times. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Great breakfast with lots of fruit on the side. I was not able to finish the breakfast and that is rare. The Eggs Benedict were cooked perfectly and served still hot. Washrooms are clean and the restaurant is spacious.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is one of the worst Cora's we have visited. It wasn't busy, but still the wait was so long that a couple of people in our party started getting hypoglycemic. The smoothies tasted terrible and some of the other dishes were also not well-prepared.