“Great ice cream - Kawartha Dairy mmmm !”
Review of Sweet Point

Sweet Point
Ranked #328 of 600 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Great ice cream, the small cones are plenty.
Lots of variety of cones : sugar , waffle , etc etc.
Nice treat !

Reviewed 28 November 2017

While visiting the Fallsview Casino today I noticed a small shop that featured cappuccinos something I truly enjoy. The waitress there was so helpful & we enjoyed some chit chat. My cappuccino was amazing - she took a lot of care to make sure it was exactly the way I wanted it. Will be returning in January2 018 & that will be my first stop. Thank you so much. It was delicious! It's just a place for coffee, ice cream & some Italian goodies.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

My friend and I decided to stop for ice cream after an afternoon show at the casino. The only table in the food court nearby was dirty so before getting ice cream we wanted to clean it off. I went up to the counter and asked for a napkin. I was told that it is their store policy to only give out napkins to customers. I explained to the woman that it was to clean off a table and was told there were people in the food court area to do that. She did eventually give me a napkin which I promptly handed back. Her attitude was terrible and she made me feel bad for asking for a simple napkin. 1 napkin!!!!! That's all I wanted. We ended up leaving without the napkin and without the ice cream. I'm not giving business to a store that won't even give out a simple napkin.

2  Thank lynnedwards2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We had an ice cream there once. The ice cream was good. The staff were friendly. Probably try more in the near future.

1  Thank MarcLiu1950
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Their prices are a little pricy but what do you expect for Niagara Falls? They have kawartha (I think that's how it's spelt) dairy ice cream and it is to die for! So yummy! I had a Moose Tracks milkshake, but I should have stuck with just the icecream. The staff was very friendly.

1  Thank Chanel D