Spent New Years eve at the Marriott and loved it. It was a once in a lifetime experience. There is no way i would spend that much money for a one night stay again. The view was incredible we could see the midnight fireworks from the Canadian side and then from the American side as well. We went to "My Cousin Vinny's" for dinner lot cheaper than the hotel.
Staff was friendly and helpful and my car was ready 10 mins after i called to have it brought around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott