8,144 results
All reviews great view valet parking the concierge lounge junior suite breakfast buffet higher floor tour desk incline railway per day canadian side floor room valet service table rock an upgrade whirlpool tub king bed package deal
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I should have been surprised when the hotel clerk asked if I was afraid of heights. He handed me the key and said"Enjoy the top floor"! Imagine my surprise when I opened the door to the most spectacular view of the Falls! The whole end wall was window overlooking the falls. Besides this incredible view the room was nicely appointed with fireplace,2 queen beds, comfy chairs ( for relaxing and enjoying the scenery). The beds were very comfortable and staff were friendly and eager to please. The valet people were especially patient as we had 2 cars ( having parked one previously with all our stuff) We had to go back to the car which was parked off site to retrieve our belongings. Casino is in close proximity and all in all wonderful treat to ourselves! I will definitely go back!

Room Tip: Ask for the best view of the falls. You pay a little more but it is well worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We went on a spur of the moment to the Falls and booked a room at the Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa (be careful - there are actually 2 Marriott Fallsviews - you want the Hotel & spa).

It's a great place with all the standard Marriott fare with the exceptionally added feature of overlooking one of the world's greatest natural wonders. You can look at the Falls for hours from your room - just beautiful!!!

In addition, you're within easy walking distance of the falls, the downtown area, and the casino. If you're staying in the falls - this is the place to stay!

Room Tip: Get the jacuzzi tub but pass on the electric fireplace.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_D_Dawg
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This was the third time staying at the marriot. We keep coming back because it is a great location and is close to the casinos and attractions.

There was one occasion that we used whirlpool tub and after we got out there was a ton of black short hair left in the tub that wasn't ours. It was utterly disturbing and disgusting- we really had to erase the grossness of it from our minds and thoroughly showered to try to get the strangers hair off of us- ruined the romance of the whirlpool that's for sure! There was also things missing from the mini fridge. I think this was a fluke occasion that our room must have not been cleaned well. The staff only gave us free parking when we complained. That was not the service reaction we were hoping for...

We went back a couple more times on promos- rinsed and checked the tubs and everything was clean and nice.

We will continue to go back for the value

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Ltibanana
Reviewed 20 February 2012

It is not located at the downtown but the view is spetacular. You can see the waterfalls from your room. A taxi to/from downtown is about CAD 10,00. The room is large and clean, and the beds are very cozy. We had to leave the hotel early in the morning (around 5am) and the staff prepared a breakfast box to go.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 20 February 2012

There is nothing bad I can say about this hotel. Great location. The buffet breakfast is great. The views are beautiful. We were on floor 14. Elegantly decorated. I thoroughly enjoy my time and stay at this hotel. They could however lower the price of parking, but it is understandable because of the location. I wouldn't recommend eating in the hotel restaurant, go to TGIF or walk to Clifton Hill restaurants. My family and I had selected a family package which came with tickets to the Greg Frewin Magic Show, awesome!. I used their spa facilities and got a couples massage. Very relaxing - highly recommended.

Room Tip: Request a high floor, because on the lower floors there are trees that can block the view to the Falls.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family