Free cancellation until 25/07
US$201
US$174
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Fitness centre
US$159
US$123
  • Restaurant
HI- Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$64
US$145
US$135
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$260
US$140
Cancelon
US$218
US$160
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
7,859 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed 4 January 2013

This was a pleasant surprise after a horror transfer from Toronto airport. I guess the snow storm didn't help and the usual 1 hour trip took over 3. Not to be perturbed we settle in to our room for 2 nights and enjoyed the. Splendour of a 4 star hotel...nice! The bathroom had a concertina window that opened up into our room and the bath was a genuine 2 seater spa!! Very nice and great to relax in with a bottle of bubbly. Over all there wasn't much interaction with hotel staff however, they were pleasant. The hotel is in an amazing location overlooking the horseshoe falls (Canadian side) and would definately stay there again.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Just stayed at this hotel for a few nights with our son and had the following feedback (I always like to list positives and negatives)

Negatives-
Fallsview- very limited in the winter due to the clouds (steam)? being let off from the falls. In fact, on the last day we couldn't even see the falls at all due to snow. (see attached photos)
Location- definitely not ideal for families. We were very far from all of the tourist attractions and it was a decent walk to the falls which is a hike in the snow/ice. Unfortuantely the incline does not operate in the winter and the access bridges were all closed due to ice.
Valet parking- I don't mind paying but one morning it took almost 40 minutes to bring us our car which is ridiculous (hotel quoted 20 minutes in the winter)
Pool- very chemical smelling, i didn't even swim and I couldn't open my eyes in the pool area due to the strong smell. We reported this to the front desk.

Positives-
Clean hotel
Shower was strong and nice
We requested a higher room and they put us at the top level for our price range

Overall, I would choose another hotel if we were to visit again in the winter. The price we paid for the view was not worth it (except for maybe the 5 minute firework show). If I had my choice again, we'd stay closer to the area with all of the activities and closer to the falls. I still gave this hotel a 4 rating because I think it would be enjoyable during nicer weather.

Thanks for reading!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank shamrockcb
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We booked a 2 night package and we were incredibly well treated. A special thanks to Chef Ron, Justin at the front desk, and the cleaning staff. Great view of the falls. It was great to see the rainbow from our room. Chef Ron was informative at the wine tasting before dinner and even came to our table at breakfast the next day. We felt very special.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2013

This hotel is a great location and actually quite pleasant. We had a falls view which was amazing so thought we'd order our breakfast to the room to sit and watch the falls. The breakfast was one of the worst I've ever had. Horrible. I would recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the falls but i'd just not recommend you waste you're money on room service.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The Horseshoe Falls is one of the most impressive sights in North America. We had a truly spectacular view of the Horseshoe Falls (and American Falls) from our room. We had a superior fallsview room on the 22nd floor. The view was so impressive that we decided to just order room service and stare out the window. The hotel is also in a convenient location. If the incline railway funicular had been operational (closed in winter), it would have been one of the more convenient hotels to the Horseshoe Falls and to Table Rock Welcome Centre where Niagara's Fury and Journey Behind the Falls are located. Even without the funicular, the walk was a short 1.5km. Most of the walk had excellent photo opportunities. Based on the room view and location, I would rate the hotel as a 5+.
The hotel interior and the room itself were fine - what I would expect from an older Marriott. If the hotel were in a less spectacular location, I would rate the hotel as a 3. I don't think we could have found anything nicer in Niagara Falls.
Truly enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Higher floors for better view of the falls.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple