This is a fabulous hotel with an amazing view. There are no simple perks though that I am used to. We had to pay for Internet ($10/day), phone call ($7.50) and water ($7/bottle). The hotel restaurant also was very disappointing. The cheapest meal was $30 for very flavorless food. The room was big and beautiful, and the spa treatments were excellent. I would book again, but keeping in mind that they nickel and dime ya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott