US$261
US$226
US$216
US$199
  • Fitness centre
Rainbow Bed and Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$249
US$190
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
HI- Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$64
Hotels.com
US$363
US$323
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
7,957 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidefloor roomvalet servicetable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The room was clean and the floor was quiet (off season in NF). We enjoyed a solid meal at Morton's also. Had a good time kidding around with the staff who were helpful. The NF tax is a pain - you need to ask to have it removed from your bills or else you will get dinged for it.

Room Tip: My room faced the river before the falls and the street that leads to the other Marriott.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I had visited Niagara Falls as a teenager and remembered it as being a fun place to visit. Now that I have teenagers of my own, I wanted them to experience it as well. I began by doing research on the hotel accommodations choices at both the NY and Canada side. I decided to cross the border and stay at the Canadian side because of the variety of attractions available for teenagers.

My next step was to choose the right hotel for the kind of experiences I wanted them to have. I narrowed it down to two hotel choices: The Embassy Suites & the Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa. I made a reservation on both hotels, (to make sure I secured the right hotel room at the right price) and began to read TripAdvisor traveler’s reviews on both hotels. I must admit that I went back and forward on my decision for a while but, I felt that choosing the Marriott instead of the Embassy Suites was a better choice for me – and here is why.

I repeatedly read that the check-in at the Embassy Suites could potentially turned into a stressful event as they will try to sell you upgrades on your room viewing choices – even if you reserved a falls view room. Although the Embassy building is in front of the falls, not all rooms have a front view. In contrast, the Marriott building sits parallel to the falls providing all rooms with a front view.

If a view of the room is part of the experience you want to have as I did, then make sure you read the hotel room specifications carefully. At the Marriott, the highest floor rooms are described as: Superior Falls view room – there is a price difference for these rooms but, if you book ahead of time, the cost is not that much more. The room
I got was on the 22nd floor with a huge single panel glass window – just perfect!

Our stay was wonderful if not perfect. Now, the reason for this review – you NEED to review your check out bill and question all expenses detailed on it. They use abbreviations to describe expenses and you will run the chance to pay for something you shouldn’t be paying for. I was charged $120.00 to park a car I did not have, $17.00 for a visitors’ tax and $88.00 for a summer fireworks show that had ended late summer – I was there in October... and for this reason, I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5. All those charges were removed once I challenged them without a problem. Do yourself a favor and make sure you dissect your check out bill.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank MMJeJona
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Having stayed many times at the Marriot chain, I had the type of stay I have come to expect from them; great room, great view and great customer service. Although I normally stay at the second location in Niagara Falls, this stay was every bit as comfortable as the other. The rooms are modern and there most important to me; there was an abundance of pillows;which I always look for in my stays anywhere : )

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Nov 12, check-in ~5pm.
6pm we notice the heat pump is not heating the room: called FD, several calls made, long rings, until we got through. Explained issue, we are going out to Morton's for dinner and someone could check the AC. I do gral maintenance for a 5star hotel in Toronto - I can tell when the discharge temp is NOT 26C as stated by thermostat. I know that the thermostat shows the setpoint and not the actual room temp. I know that the coil may be cold at first until hot. We put the thermostat at 28C and even after 20 mins the discharge temp felt the same, around 20C. Room felt around 20-21C.
Back at 9.30pm, we arrived frozen cold from the drizzling cold rain outside. Room temp ~20C, no one came up to inspect AC, same cold blow from the discharge grill (unit set to 28C).

Second call to FD: "would you like to have someone up to check?", No thank you, that should have happened 3h earlier, now we are cold, will use the Jacuzzi and then straight to bed to warm up, thank you Marriott for taking care of us so promptly.

Following morning, check-out: FD agent looked surprised, unknowing, and not emphatic. We were offered a sorry, but sorry did not cut it for an unpleasant night at Niagara's top hotel (supposedly).

Paid $281 for the room plus breakfast, paid full dinner at Morton's, and got a cold dull stay. No sort of compensation for the inconvenience, no direct follow up - clearly this hotel's channels of communication are broken and passive agents will not report glitches or customer experience to upper level. Or upper level ignores reports.

We need to come back to Niagara often. Coincidentally, we were offered, just today, a rate from Hilton, which is half of what we paid at Marriott (yes, falls-view room with breakfast credits). And we will try it, not for the money, as I have stayed with Marriott before, but for the lack of customer support and service from Marriott.

This review will go on Tripadvisor too. Hope this helps others on their future stays.

Room Tip: Be prepared for the unexpected
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Krista W, Director of Operations at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

toro44,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issue with the heating of your room. We have shared your feedback with the Director of Engineering to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Niagara Falls.

Krista Wilson
Director of Operations

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Second time here after a 7 year hiatus. The views from the rooms are absolutely breathtaking -- that of course would not have changed. You pay more for the higher floor rooms but completely worth it. Tried paid breakfast which honestly wasn't too bad. We went to the IHOP right next door assuming we'd pay ihop prices which wasn't the case -- this particular ihop was on a high floor in the Tower Hotel and prices were very expenses -- e.g., CAD$25+ per dish. In any event, buffet breakfast prices were on par (actually slightly less). Point is nothing special about the hotel breakfast but you could worse... Valet parking system is much improved. Just text ticket number and name and car is ready within 15 minutes. Dinged one star because property is starting to show its age... bathroom fixtures work but are clearly dated. Rooms feel dark. And carpet (not dirty) but seems fairly worn

Room Tip: Get a high floor room -- extra $ but totally worth it
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family