Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$116
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$116
US$75
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$272
US$263
1,107 results
All reviewsflour millskylon towerclifton hillindoor poolthird floorfree parkinghotel restaurantfalls areabeds were very comfortablefallsview casinoniagara on the lakefireplacepetsattractionsontariofireworks
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent a long romantic weekend at this hotel for our anniversary. The staff was very courteous and friendly. The location is within walking distance to the casino, lots of restaurants and shopping. The decor is adorable (pictures don’t do it justice). Service at the bar was prompt and friendly. We didn’t eat in the restaurant for dinner, but breakfast was DELICIOUS and our waiter was absolutely fantastic. There were no drawbacks to our stay. For the price you pay it cannot be beat. We will definitely be back again!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night and found the hotel well kept and clean. Staff very professional and friendly. Great rooms with all the usual amenities you need. They are pet friendly and our dog was welcome. Starbucks coffee in the lobby in the morning. It’s close to the action but not too close. Lol. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We didn't have a positive experience here at all. This by no means is a luxury boutique hotel. Go down the street to the SUPER 8 for $59 per night to get luxury.
1.We stayed for 3 days and in that time our room was never cleaned, when we put a complaint in they sent someone up to our room with towels.
2. There's a $7 per day fee as they claim to be a luxury boutique hotel, this is to help with the extra amenities that include coffee and water (haven't been to any other hotel where this is seen as a luxury). Coffee is only served till 11 and is cold, water which is listed as free and included in the amenities is $8 per bottle, but the tap water is free??? Its also for specialty teas.. which there were none.
3. We booked online at a rate, when we arrived they changed the rate almost doubling the price. I had to fight with them and even showed them our reservation details which listed the price. They eventually switched it but when I looked at it more closely they still did not charge us according to our reservation price.
4. They charge $18 per day to park but across the street its $5 per day and will only add 15 sec to cross the street.
5. They claim to let kids stay fro free well that is an outward lie.
6. Beds are soft and they claim to be queens... ours was no more than a double.
7. Breakfast was included but was limited in selection but takes forever to be served and they aren't really good at working with you if you have allergies, seemed like it was a bother to them.

This is no better than a 2 star hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Wendy J
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Warning before doing business with the Old Stone Inn!!

I signed a contract with the Old Stone Inn in Aug 2017 to host my 25th wedding anniversary for May 2018. I paid a large deposit to secure the booking. I had to cancel in Dec 2017 due to a change in my circumstances. I asked my event planner to secure my deposit, according to the contract I signed, which stated I could cancel the booking without charge as long as the cancellation was at least three months from the event date. My event planner and myself have tried to reach them dozens of times to have this matter resolved. Of the dozens of times we reached out to them, they have never (NEVER) return one phone call, voice mail, or email. I was able to reach them on two occasions, because someone finally answered a phone call and not because they operated in good faith and reached out to me. On the two occasions I did speak to someone, I explained I wanted my deposit returned according to the contract I signed. Their response was that deposits are non-refundable. I asked them to read their own contract and tell me where it states that. They just replied that deposits are non-refundable, without reading the contract. I asked them to supply me the contract that I signed, and they said they would, but after many weeks and many more attempts to contact them about it, they have not done it. My event planner has said that some places do have a non-refundable policy, and some do not, but that ones that do are up-front about it and have it clearly written in their contract. Their contract does have a clear cancellation policy, and it states "Events with Food & Beverage require Three months’ notification of cancellation, without being charged, if notified after this time you will be charged a holding fee based on the total meeting room fees."

People, if a company says one thing in a contract, and then says a different thing after the contract is signed and after they have your money, they are deceitful at best and outright crooked at worst.

I am not lying. This is an honest review. This place's business practices are suspect and I would recommend that you choose another property for your event or stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Duane T
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We chose this hotel based on a Groupon I found and the reviews I read...and it appeared to be a good deal and what we were looking for in terms of a romantic cozy off season weekend getaway. (first weekend in March) Decor both inside and out was rustic and cozy. Loved the big stone wood burning fireplace!!

From the time we checked in (system was down due to the storm when we arrived) to the time we checked out, all the staff were extremely lovely and helpful...Deborah and Emily on the front desk, Matt in the bar and restaurant and Andrea and Angela in the restaurant. Everyone offered exceptional service!

The rooms were decent sized and very clean We had the fireplace room with king size bed. Bed and pillows were super comfortable. Only drawbacks...no bar fridge, no instructions for Nespresso machine (we googled it as it works slightly different from a Keurig), wee closet and I would love a shower head that was stronger and with better water pressure (although this appears to be the norm in most hotels)

1904 Bar..cute and quirky
Pool...clean, water very warm ..we had the pool to ourselves for an entire morning

Flour Mill Restaurant..food and service were fantastic! Breakfast was 'made from scratch' waffles and blueberry pancakes...yummy!
Dinner was melt in your mouth filet mignon done to perfection and maple glazed salmon that was also perfectly cooked. A wonderful charcuterie board started off our meal

The only "negatives" during our stay.....
We found parking rather expensive Especially during the off-season when parking across the road was $5 Plus a resort fee?? Not sure which amenities this was supposed to cover. Our Groupon was to include a ticket to the Mind Trix show and we were going to purchase an additional for the Friday night performance. We arrived to find out there was no show and that he was performing somewhere else?! No offer of reducing parking fee perhaps, suggesting an alternate show etc? Nothing else was offered....

Overall a very enjoyable stay nonetheless and we would probably still return to this hotel (in the off-season again naturally)

Room Tip: dont choose rooms overlooking pool if you want quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple