US$220
  • Breakfast included
US$225
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Rainbow Bed and Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$126
HI- Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$64
US$282
  • Restaurant
US$322
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
3,319 results
All reviewsoutback steakhouseclifton hillfallsview casinothe room was niceother attractionsskylon towerdealswego
Reviewed 17 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My family and I checked in at around 3:30pm on March 14th and approached the front desk representative. After staying in line for approx. 10-15 mins we were rudely told by front desk rep Wyatt that the room was not ready and check in time is at 4pm anyway and that we would need to come back to the counter at 4 to check . We asked if we needed to line up again and was abruptly told " Correct". Bad start to a much needed get away. Any way , we comply and line up again to check in at 4pm. When we got to the room, we requested a roll out bed to be brought to the room and was told it would be right up. After 4 1/2 hours and about 6 calls to guest service whom after the third or fourth call was not answering the phone, I had to physically walked downstairs to ask where was the bed I requested. The manager had someone brought it up right away. The staff including management was extremely unfriendly and would pass us in the hallways and elevator without acknowledging our presence. The pool area had clumps of hair by the drain and the property was dirty. We had a suite that had a broken shower head. I expressed to the manager before I left that I was not happy regarding my stay and he did not make any effort to know why my stay was unpleasant. I would NEVER stay at this property again even if it was for free!! The only good thing for my family was that the pool was indoor and they had a onsite arcade for the kids to keep busy. This felt like I was staying at a motel to be honest. Front desk rep by the name of Rachel was the only friendly staff in the entire establishment. Before checking out, I had to call downstairs to have someone inspect the room so I could get my deposit back. I got a hold of the Manager on duty who offered to come up and check but "I need you guys out of the room" was what he said. It wasn't so much what he said but how. When he came to the door he echoed the same words and tone. Very rude and condescending as if we were staying at his home and he needed us gone. After inspecting the room and he left. My kids asked my husband why did that man sound like that ( so I know for sure I wasn't the only one noticing that there was a huge problem with customer service at this hotel). We were there for 2 nights and three days and our room was not cleaned until about 3:30pm on the second day. Again I called down to know why our room was still dirty only to be told that housekeeping have until 4pm to clean our room. Grant it the property was not that big in the first place. Not once did anyone apologize for the experience we had. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Such a beautiful resort, it was very clean and peaceful! Not too far from Patong beach and the main attractions and since the resort had a shuttle service throughout the day, it made it very accessible. The pool area and jacuzzi in the room particularly made the trip soo enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to go to Niagara Falls to get away for the night. Got a Groupon for 43.00usd for the night at the Ramada Niagara Fallsview.
The hotel was in a good location close to the falls. They have a resort fee of 4.99cad and 20.00cad parking charge on top of the nightly rate. For the night it was about 85.00 cad. Not too bad for a getaway.
So in terms of the hotel, it was really old, carpets in the building need some cleaning. Overall stepping in there we felt it wasn't clean. The lady at the front for check in was very nice. We got room 720. We got a bunch of coupons for dinner at keg, IHOP, casino credit, etc.
As for the room, beds were very lumpy, the carpets were dirty, air conditioner was leaking water into the room, the shower was dripping constantly we could hear it while sleeping and when we showered in the morning the shower head was spraying side ways because the head was broken.
Our night was not very good. We could hear people through our walls yelling and screaming. It was going on past midnight. The walls and doors are paper thin. We woke up in the morning to the sound of the plow in the parking lot. The windows are so thin. Couldn't believe how you could hear everything.
I don't think we will stay here again. If we stayed in the Wyndham chain again we would stay in Wyndham Gardens Fallsview. It was much nicer for the value.
I got my bill for the parking and resort fee and my Wyndam rewards weren't even attached to my stay. I gave my number when I checked in. Really bad stay overall. Would not stay here again. It was supposed to be a nice getaway to relax but didn't get much sleep with the sounds and lumpy beds. I would choose a different hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Fabulous stay * good pricing * customer service outstanding * last minute accommodation and was able to get a room with a balcony...which also had a beautiful Jacuzzi * comfortable beds with duvet covers not your cheap hotel linens/comforters

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends