US$203
US$131
US$148
US$115
  • Pool
A Moment in Time Bed & Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$124
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
US$275
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Rainbow Bed and Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
US$271
US$236
  • Restaurant
HI- Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$64
3,318 results
All reviewsoutback steakhouseclifton hillfallsview casinothe room was niceother attractionsskylon towerdealswego
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean. Had trouble the first night with our room heater and told the front desk. It was fixed immediately.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was the second time I stayed at the Ramada Inn because of its location to all the restaurants and other attractions near the Falls.
My room faced the west away from the Falls but the room was clean and well kept with daily maid service supplying fresh sheets.. There was a television and it was easy to keep with the current events around the world as well as a coffee maker in the room. In the lobby, there is access to two desktop computers for the use for the guests.
There is also the well known Ipos Restaurant in the hotel but its menu is quite pricey making it more feasible to go out to nearby restaurants or convenient stores to buy food. There is also a Tim Horton's down Stanley Ave. if one wants to eat a modest breakfast. .

Room Tip: Rooms facing west are away from the Falls and tend to be more quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018

My family and I checked in at around 3:30pm on March 14th and approached the front desk representative. After staying in line for approx. 10-15 mins we were rudely told by front desk rep Wyatt that the room was not ready and check in time is at 4pm anyway and that we would need to come back to the counter at 4 to check . We asked if we needed to line up again and was abruptly told " Correct". Bad start to a much needed get away. Any way , we comply and line up again to check in at 4pm. When we got to the room, we requested a roll out bed to be brought to the room and was told it would be right up. After 4 1/2 hours and about 6 calls to guest service whom after the third or fourth call was not answering the phone, I had to physically walked downstairs to ask where was the bed I requested. The manager had someone brought it up right away. The staff including management was extremely unfriendly and would pass us in the hallways and elevator without acknowledging our presence. The pool area had clumps of hair by the drain and the property was dirty. We had a suite that had a broken shower head. I expressed to the manager before I left that I was not happy regarding my stay and he did not make any effort to know why my stay was unpleasant. I would NEVER stay at this property again even if it was for free!! The only good thing for my family was that the pool was indoor and they had a onsite arcade for the kids to keep busy. This felt like I was staying at a motel to be honest. Front desk rep by the name of Rachel was the only friendly staff in the entire establishment. Before checking out, I had to call downstairs to have someone inspect the room so I could get my deposit back. I got a hold of the Manager on duty who offered to come up and check but "I need you guys out of the room" was what he said. It wasn't so much what he said but how. When he came to the door he echoed the same words and tone. Very rude and condescending as if we were staying at his home and he needed us gone. After inspecting the room and he left. My kids asked my husband why did that man sound like that ( so I know for sure I wasn't the only one noticing that there was a huge problem with customer service at this hotel). We were there for 2 nights and three days and our room was not cleaned until about 3:30pm on the second day. Again I called down to know why our room was still dirty only to be told that housekeeping have until 4pm to clean our room. Grant it the property was not that big in the first place. Not once did anyone apologize for the experience we had. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Such a beautiful resort, it was very clean and peaceful! Not too far from Patong beach and the main attractions and since the resort had a shuttle service throughout the day, it made it very accessible. The pool area and jacuzzi in the room particularly made the trip soo enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends