If you are mobile and are mainly looking for a very clean and moderately price place to stay in this area don't hesitate to stay here. It's a short one block walk to some of the major hotels overlooking the falls and to a bus stop that will take you to the falls and all of the major attractions.
This is not a luxery hotel but the staff is extremely friendly and helpful with someone at the front desk 24/7 to assist you with all of your needs. The rooms are a fairly large size and are comfy and cleaned very well daily.
I actually had a need to turn a business email into a fax that had to be sent around 1am and asked where I could get that done. To my surprise, the gentleman at the desk took care of it for me immediately and - at no charge. He seemed happy to be able to assist me with this which totally reduced my stress level. The staff here cares about their guests.
An added bonus was the small restaurant located just beyond the front desk that serves breakfast. It's nothing fancy but the food is decent and very reasonably priced. Here to, we received friendly and prompt service from our server. It was a quick and easy way to start our day.
The woman at the front desk would greet us every day as we walked by and seemed to know everything about the area, what things might be of interest for us to see and how to get there. She could not have been friendlier or more helpful.
I wish I was better at remembering names so I could personally give kudos to them for the great job they do. What I do remember is that name of the woman at the front desk in the morning started with an "A" and the gentelman who worked at night had a name that started with a "Z". So as they pointed out to me, we were covered from A-Z!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn