3,042 results
All reviews sleep number tony roma horseshoe falls room was clean great view a falls view room jetted tub partial view other hotels fridge and microwave valet staff incline railway parking lot great room valet parking king bed per day
Reviewed 18 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
victoria c, Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Only the front lobby is nice. Our room smelled stale, the furnishings and carpet were old/outdated and the walls were paper thin. The manager, Christine, was rude and unfriendly. Do NOT stay here. So many better options nearby!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
3  Thank FamilyofFive647

Dear happytraveller598

Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. I do apologize that you did not receive our usual excellent customer service from our team. I will be reviewing your comments with our entire front desk. I assure you we will be working diligently to ensure that every guest receives the great customer service we are known for.

On behalf of the entire hotel we do hope that you will stay with us again should you be in the area.

Sincerely
Victoria Fallon
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for the third year in a row for a hockey tournament. The first year I was disrespected by a staff member due to my ethnicity. I wrote to the head office and was given a free nights stay (which I didn't use, I wanted an apology and received it). The following year my sons played in the next tournament and I went despite my negative experience. It was better... I am happy to say that this year the experience was so very positive! New team, new attitude. They were patient with the children and even the night manager offered our group of 15 year olds pizza as they hung out together in the front lobby later in the evening! The housekeeping was outstanding, going above and beyond; we enjoyed comfy beds and pillows and had an amazing view of the Falls:) Excellent price as well. I am glad I gave the place second and third chances!! Keep on hiring great staff, it makes a world of difference!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Eddie
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and you found the staff patient and the housekeeping outstanding. Thank you for leaving your review and we look forward to your return.
Kind regards

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We checked into this room for the view of Niagara Falls- not disappointed at all. Our room offered a decent view of the Falls. otherwise a regular hotel room. The bathtub was unique. Service was OK, but the food at the attached restaurant was very very good.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dipankar77
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Dipankar77
I am very pleased to see you were not disappointed with your Fallsview room at the award winning Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I do hope that we will see you again If your travels bring you back to Niagara Falls.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We my (my husband and I and my parents) stayed her on 3/11-3/13 and had a wonderful stay! From the minute we pulled in.... the valet people to the bartender in Tony Romo's, everyone was super friendly and helpful. The room was perfect and the view was absolutely gorgeous! We have no complaints. Some might about the parking fee, but you can't get much closer to the falls than where we were and we'll gladly pay for that. We would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again if we ever come through. Loved it! Thanks for making our trip so memorable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank michellesU6846OU

Dear Michelle S
I am thrilled to see you had a wonderful stay while visiting the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. All the staff work very hard to deliver excellent customer service and will enjoy reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and we all look forward to your return.
Kind Regards