2,202 results
All reviews keg restaurant clifton hill night package breakfast buffet dinner voucher within walking distance indoor and outdoor pools skylon tower shuttle passes presidential suite tgi fridays package deal front desk staff king bed hot tub parking lot jacuzzi room
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My family of 5 and I, stayed here for two nights. Close to everything, and was right next to a Starbucks and a Denny’s (which I loved). There is an outdoor pool, indoor pool, small arcade, sauna, and gym. All were nice. The hotel staff was very nice and they had great service. The rooms were clean, but our neighbors blasted music from about 10 AM to around 10 at night... which was very odd to me that it never turned off. The maids did nothing about it. The music woke my kids and I up. The only reason I give it only 4 stars is because of the noise, overall, nice hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

For Marriott brand faithfuls, this is about the best option you have in Niagara falls, to access the falls. Whilst Marriott Fallsview is impressive and one notch above the courtyard offering, there is alot more conveinience to the Clifton hill activities/attractions, especially if you have kids, or came mainly to see the falls.

The floral clock gardens etc are an eight minute walk away.

The amenities are typical of the courtyard brand or even a bit more dated than the US hotels in the same level. I think a renovation is needed. But the rooms are comfy, the staff is truly friendly and helpful, but the wifi is without doubt about the worst I've EVER experienced at ANY Marriott branded hotel worldwide. Whilst this shouldn't be a deal breaker, it surely it ridiculous that we are in 2018 and have dialup speed internet. I prefer pay for internet than get that spotty, slow service.

All in all though a wonderful experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gregg M
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The hotel is a good base of operations to explore the falls and all the attractions. Not positive but I am pretty sure you can walk to any attraction you are looking for. It is not in the heart of the beehive that is Niagara Falls but it is very close - literally feet away.

The rooms are really large for a typical hotel. It really is perfect for a family or large group sharing a room.

They do charge for parking, cannot remember the price but over $10 per day. Did not try the breakfast buffet but is a bit over $13 per head. Other options around, probably cheaper.

Good quality bed and furniture for an older hotel.

It has been refurbished and is quite nice. Unless you want a spa in the middle of the room don't pay extra for it.

Room Tip: Spa is in the room - unless you really want a spa don't pay for it
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Foster B
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The hotel was recommended by friends of ours and our stay was wonderful. The hotel is in a perfect location. Within walking distance to all the attractions in Clifton Hill, the falls, the casinos, Skylon Tower, etc. We parked the car and never moved it until we left. First class staff and hotel. Very clean. Our king room was very spacious. We were on the 7th floor facing the falls and had a perfect view of the fireworks. Be sure to visit the Keg restaurant in the lobby of the hotel. Delicious buffet breakfast $13.00 US per person. Dinner was awesome but be aware it is pricey. Wonderful stay and will stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Great location near the falls. Walking distance all Niagara attractions.
Staff was little overwhelmed during check in .Could have used more front desk staff.
Concierge lady was helpful with tips and recommendations about the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple