Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
Ranked #17 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Brooklyn, New York
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Staff upgraded our room to premium fallsview for just $50 a night - sure worth it! View was amazing! Room was spotlessly clean and staff was incredibly nice! Great experience over all! Great location!

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,570)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Brentwood, California
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Our room, #3904 had gorgeous views. The falls we're just awesome and our room was comfortable with fluffy, soft pillows, a huge tub, 3 sinks and a fireplace. Almost made you want yo stay in your room all day. Jenna at front desk, super sweet and helpful. Teresa, at trips desk gave us great information. She quickly sized up our group of four and suggested adventure pass.
Gave a four because 9th floor food was not so good and elevator needed ventilation!

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Prince Rupert, Canada
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This hotel had such a good view we almost didn't go down to the falls. It is very central, good restaurants very close. Valet parking. Great room. We upgraded on check in to a Presidential suite totally worth extra $35 a night. Large bathroom with shower and Whirlpool bath tub. Over all it was a great experience, just wish we could have spent more time here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Toronto
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The first time we stayed at the Embassy Suites, we had a gorgeous room, fire place, king sized bed, whirlpool jetted tub and an amazing view of the falls! ! !

We returned a year later ... and …. : with the same requirements i.e: amazing view of the falls, king sized bed, fireplace, and whirlpool jetted hot tub etc, but this is what we got:

• Room : no fireplace, older room, furnishings looked tired;
• Whirlpool jetted tub did not work;
• Tap on hand basin In main bathroom did not work; and
• Our room was right beside the restaurant of another hotel, they could see us and we could see them from our window and very little of the falls to see.

We did contact the Front Desk Manager, not even an apology, so yes, thanks Embassy Suites, we won’t be back. Poor customer service.

Room Tip: When you book, make sure you get the room you want
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
stouffville, Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I was advised by phone agent that it was a fallsview room that I was booking.. when I arrived at the hotel it became apparent that I had booked a cityview room. When I explained this to the CSR they sounded quite annoyed and they clarified that I was getting what I had booked online. I asked to upgrade my room to a falls view. This was done with much attitude and no remorse that there was a misunderstanding as it states it is a fallsview room with a city view which was very confusing. After asking to speak with a manager.. even the manager did not seem apologetic for the situation or for the behaviour of his employee. The manager said that is what I had booked and walked away. When I finally got to my room no one advised that it was so foggy out that I wouldnt be able to see ANYTHING and I mean literally all I could see was grey when I looked out the window. On top of this, the room was NOT what the pictures showed on the website meaning I was in an older style room with old decor. I called down to the front to ask if maybe I could switch back to cityview as I was now paying a premium for a fallsview when I couldnt see anything, also, I asked if there was a modern style room in which I could stay as I thought I was staying in a modern room. The attedndant advised that unfortunately the pictures online were all stock photos and that the hotel will be renovating shortly and that all rooms are the same. That being said I asked if there was any sort of discount that they could provide or anything considering all of the issues I've had and the attitude that I got when I checked in but unfortunately there was nothing that the attendant could do. That being said, I believe that the name "fallsview" should be clarified on all rooms as it is misleading, also, I believe that I should have gotten some sort of compensation and the manager should have been more empathetic.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Kevin K
Alison W, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your comments are very important to us and we will be researching the reservation details in order to ensure that all is operating without issue, via online reservations and phone contact collectively. We apologize for any feeling of inconvenience and poor impression from this situation and hope that you may consider trying us again the next time you are in Niagara Falls.

Alison Wilkinson