5 people are viewing this hotel
US$103
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
US$103
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$128
US$91
SAVE US$37
PricelineUS$103
FindHotelUS$128
eDreamsUS$103
11,759 results
All reviews pretzels evening reception keg restaurant managers reception valet parking massage chair great view presidential suite tgi fridays free breakfast valet service per day an upgrade omelette station incline railway busy hotel park your car
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We Booked a junior and we when we arrived the reception told us that I will upgrade your room by having a better room.Unfortunately room was so bad and was smelling.I will not recommend to no one these hotel

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Adriana P, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear paint2decor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Embassy Suites Niagara Falls. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service. We are so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. We appreciate your feedback in regard to these matters, as we continually work to improve our guest experience during these difficult times. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check-in was good and efficient, I liked the room, it had everything we needed, fridge, microwave, minibar, and two beds. We upgraded to the Presidential Suite which has a room concept with a double bed with TV and a master bedroom (king bed and TV), the view was amazing, perfect, and was much appreciated at night and in the morning hours. The fridge was nice a cool, perfect for all the kid's drinks and milk, the microwave was perfect. The bathroom was spacious and very clean.

The valet parking guy, I think needs to be more professional in his diplomacy and welcoming skills to new guests. He was informative with his directions and precise, but being the first impression of the hotel that guests encounter, he needs to have more guest service, politeness, and skills. Also, he was a little cocky with his conversation, he knew I had an accent, so he assumed where I was from and told me to tell him; as though he knows me personally; I just think his approach needs to more professional and more polite and not too forward because not everyone wants to disclose where they are from, especially given the times we are in but he did his job. I did not like there were no face clothes, there was no in-room housekeeping, there is no smart TV and no local movie channels. All the movies had to be paid for. Seemed like the TV does not cater much to Canadian TV, but plenty of US channels. There was no TLC, AMC, Movie Time, Peachtree, I just thought at least we'd have those basic channels. The room temperature was a bit too cold as well. Also, I would suggest the hotel itself should clean the building windows, which would make the view much more spectacular.

Room tip: Higher floors better view
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank 179kl

Dear 179kl
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Embassy Suites Niagara Falls. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service. We appreciate your feedback in regard to these matters, as we continually work to improve our guest experience during these difficult times. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

got charged $100 extra then what my reservation shows....also you will not get what you paying for....no water no food....they will charge $35 for parking to park your car 1km away from hotel and you will have walk all the way....Rip Off.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

The room was not cleaned or sanitized ie. all the light buttons, tv remote and anything we can touch have food stains and hairs that we cleaned with just a wipe. Also in addition to dead insects, I tool pictures and showed it to the front dest and all he did was like okay I will let the housekeeping know about it. Thats it ! And then later that day I asked the house keeping for any kind of cup he said they only have paper cups and that they will bring it to my door but this never happened. The resorption people are not welcoming or helpful the next day when My husband kept complaining all they did to was charging us for the regular rate rather than the other rate when i did not know that I was being charged anything extra anyways that was just $25

Dear mirnatha1993

Reviewed 4 April 2021

My family was Kicked out for complaining about a smelly blanket. My reservation was cancelled for complaining without my permission or consent. We had to scramble to find new reservations. My children were crying but this one manager named Austin wasn’t in a good mood it seems. I am never staying there again.

Dear Habuhammad