Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
Expedia.comUS$132
FindHotel
Lol.travelUS$146
11,770 results
All reviews pretzels evening reception keg restaurant managers reception valet parking massage chair great view presidential suite tgi fridays free breakfast valet service per day an upgrade omelette station incline railway busy hotel park your car
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

It was a great stay, me and my fiancé had a wonderful night stay and the view from the room was amazing, it was 39th floor and could have not asked more, the staff was very polite. An amazing hotel, unfortunately we could not dine in due to safety restrictions, but hopefully on the next stay and soon we will be able

1  Thank harrysaini2197
Adriana P, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

harrysaini2197

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Embassy Suites Niagara Falls. We sincerely appreciate your wonderful rating! We are very pleased to hear you and your fiancé had a memorable experience with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2021

* We booked a room with the Canadian Falls view to enjoy having a beautiful view to the falls despite many cheaper rooms in hotels in the area, we paid more than twice the actual price only because of the view, but when we got the room, we got shocked with such dirty window, we tried many times from different angles to see if we can take a clear picture but it was all disappointment.
* I talked to the front desk and they did nothing but telling us to email customer service.
* I sent an email for customer service but after five days no response at all.
* DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS HOTEL *

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rom_123_123_123_123
Adriana P, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear Rom_123_123_123_123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Embassy Suites Niagara Falls. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service. We are so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. We appreciate your feedback in regard to these matters, as we continually work to improve our guest experience during these difficult times. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

We Booked a junior and we when we arrived the reception told us that I will upgrade your room by having a better room.Unfortunately room was so bad and was smelling.I will not recommend to no one these hotel

1  Thank paint2decor
Adriana P, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear paint2decor

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Check-in was good and efficient, I liked the room, it had everything we needed, fridge, microwave, minibar, and two beds. We upgraded to the Presidential Suite which has a room concept with a double bed with TV and a master bedroom (king bed and TV), the view was amazing, perfect, and was much appreciated at night and in the morning hours. The fridge was nice a cool, perfect for all the kid's drinks and milk, the microwave was perfect. The bathroom was spacious and very clean.

The valet parking guy, I think needs to be more professional in his diplomacy and welcoming skills to new guests. He was informative with his directions and precise, but being the first impression of the hotel that guests encounter, he needs to have more guest service, politeness, and skills. Also, he was a little cocky with his conversation, he knew I had an accent, so he assumed where I was from and told me to tell him; as though he knows me personally; I just think his approach needs to more professional and more polite and not too forward because not everyone wants to disclose where they are from, especially given the times we are in but he did his job. I did not like there were no face clothes, there was no in-room housekeeping, there is no smart TV and no local movie channels. All the movies had to be paid for. Seemed like the TV does not cater much to Canadian TV, but plenty of US channels. There was no TLC, AMC, Movie Time, Peachtree, I just thought at least we'd have those basic channels. The room temperature was a bit too cold as well. Also, I would suggest the hotel itself should clean the building windows, which would make the view much more spectacular.

Room tip: Higher floors better view
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank 179kl

Dear 179kl
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Embassy Suites Niagara Falls. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service. We appreciate your feedback in regard to these matters, as we continually work to improve our guest experience during these difficult times. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

got charged $100 extra then what my reservation shows....also you will not get what you paying for....no water no food....they will charge $35 for parking to park your car 1km away from hotel and you will have walk all the way....Rip Off.

1  Thank jatin2180