“Mixed review, sometimes great, sometimes awful”
Review of Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery - CLOSED

Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I've visited this cafe several times over the past month while in Niagara Falls, and at times they have fantastic food and service, at other times not. Yesterday I went there for breakfast and later in the day for the wicked Thai soup (usually excellent). In the morning the staff were blissfully friendly, but the clearly microwaved egg and cheese English muffin was still ice cold in the middle (not usually the case). In the evening the staff was cold, almost rude and the wickd Thai soup barely warm. I like the place, but food and service is a hit or miss there.

Nick R, Digital Marketing Manager at Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I will make sure to escalate your comments so our service is more consistent. If you have any other information to share, feel free to email me at socialmedia@coffeeculturecafe.com. Have a great day and thanks for the review.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

After reading some of this comments from people on this site I'm at awe. They must be first timers (tourists) or blind to the problems. Servers stay behind the counter when not busy talking to each other or on their cell phones. This is why the shop is so dirty all the time. Windows never cleaned and door handle has been hanging on the door for over week waiting to fall off. They had no heat for three days during the coldest weather this winter. Manager is just a young kid. Have not seen him in a week , so he may have quit. My friends and I always order our coffee in take out cups because the mugs are always dirty. We now see other regulars using take out cups as well now for the same reason. Why don't more people do not complain ? Now they have a young kid opening the shop in the mornings that knows very little. Went in one morning between 8:00 & 8:30 and asked for a coffee double. He said he had to make some. (DUH!!!!!) They had the breakfast combo sign for four dollars on the sidewalk out side so I decided to give it a try. Sorry sir , we have no eggs or sausage. What? Another day when ordering a coffee they had no cream. What? A truck driver came one day with supplies . He entered the store with papers in hand and handed them to one of the people working there and then I heard the driver scream (what?) He then walked out and closed the back door of his truck and left. So I'm now asking myself , are they having money problems when it comes to paying their suppliers ? Again.....their always running out of something. Tables and seats dirty. Floors and washrooms (yuk!) I could go on and on about this poorly run business. Can not wait for my next experience. Wish there were another coffee shop near by. Disgusting!!!!

Nick R, Digital Marketing Manager at Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

So sorry to hear about your recent experience at Coffee Culture. That's definitely not the experience we want you to have! Can you please email me with your contact info and your experience to socialmedia@coffeeculturecafe.com? I would love to make it right! Thanks!

Reviewed 22 February 2015

After a hard and long day at Niagara Falls went into this Cafe, Amazing food and staff was great.
Bought Ultimate Grilled Cheese combo with Dark Coffee.

5  Thank Ayesha T
Reviewed 5 January 2015

A friend and I like meeting there for coffee once in a while because the atmosphere is cosy and you can a have a decent cup of coffee and relax for an hour. Each time the restrooms have left something to be desired but this time the women's was disgusting. The sink, toilet and floors need a good scrubbing. Before we left the restaurant we looked down at the floor around our chairs and it too was littered with crumbs and just plain dirty! and this was all at 9:30 in the morning...not at night. We will not go back there. There are plenty of other coffee places around.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Went to this coffee shop with fellow workers and had a large coffee and an English muffin sandwich with cheese, egg and sausage inside. The coffee was very good and hot, and the sandwich was also good but cold. I would have given this place a higher rating if the sandwich was served warm. I would eat here again but would try some of their other muffins/breakfast items.