“Come here instead of those awful places in the main town”
Review of Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery - CLOSED

Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Skip the crappy buffets and Ihops in niagara and come grab a pastry or breakfast sandwich. Coffee culture is much like a Starbucks, comfortable ambiance and seating, nice strong coffee and good bakery items and panini type stuff. The Nutella frappe is pretty good, sweet and strong. It's still a chain, but it's better than wasting money on the hiked up prices of the breakfast places in town. It's nothing extraordinary but do check out the Q area, queens street, it's a little more of a quaint shopping street away from the bright lights and screaming kids in niagara.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Yummy coffee and breakfast sandwiches for a good price. Skip Starbucks overpriced tourist prices and go here!

3  Thank Donna P
Nick R, Digital Marketing Manager at Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Thanks for the review! Come back soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

This was my second visit to the coffee place. The staff was very friendly on both occasions. This time I visited with family and they were kind enough to bake fresh cookies for my kids while we enjoyed our coffee. I would also like to recommend the awesome tuna sandwich. Overall, a friendly service with good, quality food and a cozy ambiance though I am waiting for my turn to sit besides the amazing fireplace - its always taken :)

2  Thank Rizwan S

Thanks for the review! So glad you had a great experience. See you back soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I have visited this coffee shop 4 times during my stay in Niagara Falls, Staff was friendly and helpful. I really like the Ability to use free wifi and charge in laptop on all the desk was a big plus. During my visit once the staff wasn't that helpful but aside from that 9/10 times they were amazing. Staff gave me directions to my motels as well told me about the attractions in the area.

2  Thank Rayner F
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I've visited this cafe several times over the past month while in Niagara Falls, and at times they have fantastic food and service, at other times not. Yesterday I went there for breakfast and later in the day for the wicked Thai soup (usually excellent). In the morning the staff were blissfully friendly, but the clearly microwaved egg and cheese English muffin was still ice cold in the middle (not usually the case). In the evening the staff was cold, almost rude and the wickd Thai soup barely warm. I like the place, but food and service is a hit or miss there.

Nick R, Digital Marketing Manager at Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I will make sure to escalate your comments so our service is more consistent. If you have any other information to share, feel free to email me at socialmedia@coffeeculturecafe.com. Have a great day and thanks for the review.