US$220
  • Fitness centre
US$457
US$290
  • Restaurant
Rainbow Bed and Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$126
HI- Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$64
US$364
Otel.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We returned this year to Villa Alexandrea after going her last year for the first time. Evidently the B&B has changed hands and has the same owners as the Butterfly B&B. I the a glowing review last year for this B&B,, this year not so impressed. The breakfast was no where near as good. Personally I do not care for dill pickle in my eggs Benedict. There was no fruit. Some orange Juce and yogurt cups in a bowl. The coffee was very good. Last years breKfast was much more impressive. Last year I room was made up and the garbage pail emptied, after the first night. this year we were told they didn't do that. They will leave clean towels if you leave your used one outside the door. Sorry but we will not return to this B&B and will look for another next year. They have updated nothing. Pink toilet and pink tub still in the King suites. Linens have no pizzaz and didn't fit our bed properly and came of the mattress during the night.

Room Tip: Your choice to stay here, not mine
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Schultz1725
Reviewed 20 October 2016

When we come to Niagara Falls, we always stay here. We always book the same room: Gorge View Room with Jacuzzi
Simply love the king size bed, the view, and our host Maria
Delicious banana pancakes with fresh fruit, bacon galore....hot tea, several flavours to pick from
Anything you want, she will provide....couldn't ask for a better host and such a beautiful home. We feel like we are "home" when we stay here.
Mini fridge with complimentary water: small dining area upstairs with dishes and untensils for a romantic dinner.
Large dining room: main floor for a hearty breakfast where we love to meet new guests and sit and talk with Maria.
Non smoking home

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here over the Labor Day holiday and have no regrets. We usually don't stay in bed and breakfast style rooms but decided to try one at the Niagara Falls. We have visited Niagara Falls before and stayed in the tourist area, but this time we decided to stay in a quieter section of town. The location is far enough away to avoid the hustle and bustle of the main attractions, but close enough to walk. The place was clean and quiet. We had a room with a jacuzzi style tub and it was very relaxing. The hostess, Maria, was very personable and a very interesting woman. I really enjoyed her company. She made us feel completely at home. She recommended some very nice places to eat and served a delicious breakfast; one we wouldn't get anywhere else. Great experience I won't soon forget.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I have so many good things to say about our weekend at this B&B! My friend and I where looking for a inexpensive weekend in Niagara Falls and we discovered this B&B just off the Niagara River. We checked in on Friday (Sept 2) my friend and I where both coming from two different parts of Canada and required a late check in! Maria our host; was more then happy to check us in! The Rooms where decorated clean and Air-conditioned. Every morning Maria and her Co-Worker ( I didn't get her name.) would have an amazing breakfast consisting of Eggs, Banana pancakes fresh fruit bacon Etc, It was all delicious! We would sit a the dining room table with our other house mates discussing the days plans! It felt as we where one big family!
The B&B is in a amazing location just a 10 minute walk from all the sights and the falls and a 20 minute drive to St. Catherine's beach on Lake Ontario and the shopping outlets. Our Host Maria was very accommodating she provided us with cold bottles of water for us to take out on our journeys. Also if we ever had a questions she was very helpful! She's a sweet lady!
Overall the whole weekend experience at this B&B was wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank mitchellbarrett
Reviewed 9 August 2016

This is a review of the Customer Service for the Villa Alexandrea.
We never actually got there!
My wife got serious cramps in Stratford, ON on the way. We had to head home and good thing we did. We called booking.com to cancel. They could not waive cancellation fee (as it was controlled by Villa). ..but sent question to Villa Owner. She send word back thru booking.com to contact her. We called and explained. Now, It was only right we pay the cancel fee, it was clear up front when we booked...but she waived the fee.
I've seen negative comments about the management in a couple of tripadvisor reviews. But she was only compassionate and nice to us.
Note: I can't say you will get your fee waived if you happen to cancel. I cant speak for their management and all situations are different. We deserved to pay it ourselves.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple