US$189
US$123
CrownePlaza.com
US$157
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$151
US$259
US$136
  • Pool
HI- Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$64
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrand buffetavalon theatrefallsview casinoplayers cardhorseshoe fallsamerican fallscorner roomnon smokingtim hortonsgreat viewsmoking roomfree parkingbeautiful roomcanadian sideself parkingskylon towerclifton hill
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

First time guest at this hotel. Found the lobby to be a little boring, but certainly clean. The front desk staff were pleasant and efficient. The room was very clean and a good size with a king bed. The view of the American Falls was great as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
FallsviewPR, Marketing Social Media Team at Fallsview Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

We love hearing how much our guests enjoy their stay! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Unlike most casino resort buffet, this hotel casino buffet serves very fresh everything. menu included roast prime rib, ham, a great salad bar with all you can eat peel and eat shrimp; variety of stir fry vegetable, pork, chicken, roast lamb. The best is the spectacular view of the horse shoe fall as you sit down by the window and enjoy both the view and the food. Service is prompt and courteous and the waiter stays away but close enough that they are there if you need anything. All in all, a great experience. I did not even go to the casino. Other member of my group did and I just relax and enjoy the view.

Room Tip: prepare to spend some time to enjoy and remember to get the VIP card so you get free parking.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Grand Buffet.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have been to this resort many times and have always had great service. In the past there has been this one worker at the front desk who i have noticed is not as pleasant either to myself or to other guests when checking in. I booked a queen room on apr 8 for a nights stay on May 27. When i booked i asked for a non smoking room with 2 beds. no problem or so i thought, booked well in advance. i got there a 6 pm which is only a couple of hours after check in starts. i am told there are no non smoking rooms available and that they do not guarantee your reservation. she said i must have booked late and that it was the american holiday. i told her that i booked well in advance on apr 8. you would think in this day and age the room would be held for you. she said i could have a smoking room and they would spray. i told her that there are medical concerns as to why a smoking room was not appropriate. she said there was nothing she could do. so we went to the smoking room and a housekeeper came up and sprayed some air freshener for about 2 minutes. we left the room and came back about 2 hours later. after getting back to the room and trying to settle in, we tried our best to make it work. unfortunitely our eyes started swelling up and the coughing started. a little spray doesnt eliminate the smoke that is embedded in the walls ceilings etc etc. we ended up leaving and going somewhere else. i hope in the future the front desk employees actually listen to the guests when they say that there are medical issues. i certainly would not have been a bother if it had been ok to put us in a different room.

Room Tip: Arrive earlier than the check in time, because they do not guarantee your reservation
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank David M
FallsviewPR, Marketing Social Media Team at Fallsview Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hi David, we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

While we try our best to accommodate all room requests, we cannot guarantee them.

We would like to look into your experience further. If you could please reach out to us at msm@fallsviewcasinoresort.com, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Enjoyed very good meal at The 21 Club Steak and Seafood House at the Fallsview Casino on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Very spacious restaurant with views of the Falls. The casino is very large and resort looks very nice and includes large shopping area.

Stayed: May 2018
FallsviewPR, Marketing Social Media Specialist at Fallsview Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit, especially your meal at 21 Club Steak & Seafood!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My fiancee and I recently took our first trip to Canada and thought it would be a great idea to visit the Fallsview Casino. After eating our delicious meal at the noodle/oyster bar we decided to visit the restrooms prior to gambling. That's when I had an unfortunate encounter with one of the most unkind custodial workers I've ever met. As she stood in the supply closet staring at me while I washed my hands, I attempted to use the air dryer afterwards. As I stood there, unable to activate the dryer, she proceeds to tell me rather rudely that I should have dripped dried my hands in the sink because I was "getting her floor wet." I apologized, but was left feeling scolded as if I was still a child. To make matters worse, she did not realize as she was walking out of the bathroom that I was behind her; she whispered under her breathe "damn foreigners." Shocked and insulted, my fiancee and I left the casino disappointed with the hospitality. I do hope proper training is given to the staff as we would like to give the casino a second chance.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent visit. We are committed to providing remarkable customer service to our patrons and we are sorry to hear that your recent experience did not reflect our usual high standards. We are always working to improve our guest experiences and we take matters like this very seriously. We would like to look into your experience further. Please reach out to us at msm@fallsviewcasinoresort.com. Thank you.