“Fresh and Delicious ”

Add it.
Super Submarine
Ranked #222 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Best subs in Niagara hands down! Fresh, handmade and homemade. Buns baked and come in daily. Simple deliciousness at great prices....2 for $7.99!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Have been coming here for many years and go out of my way to do so. The freshest buns and ingredients you'll always get. The price fantastic. Forget the big name guys.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here since Steve opened and bring my family here coming to and home from Sherkston. The fresh custom baked buns with fresh ingredients and fast service with a smile always gives us the best subs we have found anywhere locally. I would not go anywhere else and neither would my family.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Bad sub & service. I ordered a super sub, paid $9.05 for it and it was identical to the large sub which is a relatively small sub and $3 cheaper. 2 extremely thin and tiny pieces of ham and one tiny strip of cheese -- that's their super. I got home and there was also no sauce of any kind. I called them about the botched order and they refused to offer a credit. Never again -- want a good sub, go to Garrison's.

1  Thank Ryan L
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I can't believe how reasonable this place has stayed over the years! Amazing subs and friendly staff! I would probably say the best subs in Niagara!

1  Thank Lucas S