Free cancellation until 02/08
US$231
US$190
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$274
US$232
Priceline
  • Pool
Rainbow Bed and Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
HI- Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$64
US$302
Hotelpower.com
1,766 results
All reviewssteam showerbreakfast in bedag restaurantyogurtbreakfast deliveredmilk bottlebody jetsfrench press coffeerain shower headclifton hillhardwood floorsboutique hoteldeluxe roomfree parkinggas fireplacetraditional roomwet bar
Reviewed 10 January 2017

What can I say but WOW! The room was fantastic, loved the double tub! Fireplace and very comfortable bed. The room was so large? Check in was very easy, even upgraded our room. Enjoyed breakfast each morning. The champagne cocktail in the restaurant was very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I use the spa and loved it, good prices, too. We had dinner at AG in the hotel. Even though they were short of staff (bartender did not show up), you would not have known unless told. Kelly and Shelly handled everything pleasantly and with great skill. The wine pairing with my meal was perfect. It will be a regular stop when we are in the area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
YourConciergeTeam, General Manager at Sterling Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you so much for your kind words! Our beautiful guest rooms, relaxing spa, and top notch restaurant truly create the ultimate Niagara getaway, I'm so thrilled this was reflected in your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Loved the Sterling Inn & Spa. The customer service was impeccable! Dwight was truly amazing! He accommodated us with our luggage as we got there a little early, waiting for our room to be ready. He granted all of our requests and a staff member even called us just to make sure everything was okay. We missed filling out our breakfast card in time one night, so we called the front desk to ask if it were still possible and they were nice enough to ensure we had our breakfast delivered to our room that next morning. Beautiful room and very romantic. Short walk to all the action on Clifton Hill. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am elated to hear Dwight exceeded your expectations during your recent visit. I will be sure to passalong your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I found Sterling Inn and Spa on the net since 2013 ..i wasn't sure if it would be as nice as I seen online..but as I opened the door I said "yes..this is it".. more than what I expected when I saw it on the Internet.. and I haven't stayed anywhere else in Niagara since.

It's easy to get in and out, enough parking..it's quiet and cozy..its very clean..its consistent..staff is amazing and accommodating..I'm there quite often during the year..personal retreats, with family and friends..my kids love the space..

The rooms are the reason I go here for my retreats..the steam showers is my absolute favourite part of the experience..I just recently tried the soaker tub and I loved that experience as well.. the standard king beds the kitchenette the size of the rooms..it makes you feel like you are at a resort..it's not the typical rooms out there..I've stayed in many different brands 4 star plus and this establishment beats them all..

I bring the kids and use the deluxe rooms for that experience...the only 2 things missing is a microwave in the room and a pool..but the Days inn, their sister company accommodates us at their pool..across the parking lot, walking about 3min

You won't be disappointed..and if so..let them know..and the staff will try their best to meet your needs.

Thank you Sterling Inn Staff especially Dwight and Naz ( consulted mostly with them consistently over my experience ).. the manangement and newer staff all have the same passion.. always a great experience..

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for continuing to choose the Sterling Inn & Spa for your Niagara getaways, we truly appreciate it! I am absolutely thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us time and time again. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Naz and Dwight. As the newest member of the team here at Sterling, I look forward to meeting you during your next visit!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

If you're visiting Niagara Falls and want a boutique hotel experience, then this is a great spot!.. Since we visited last, the reception staff and the cleaning staff were a MAJOR improvement! The one thing, and its only a minor thing, is that in our room we did not have a bench or a luggage caddy!! Also....the furniture does not have any arms, so if you want to sit back and relax and read in front of the fireplace....no can do!!...a suggestion to the owner...get tub chairs for the room!!...they're comfortable...and cozy..!the SPA is amazing...and the robes in the room allow you to leave the room, go to spa, and return without having to get all dressed up and undressed and redressed!!...major benefit!..GO TO THE RESTAURANT when you book this hotel...there is a reason its one of the best in CANADA!!!>>GOOOOO!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stephaniefromcanada
YourConciergeTeam, Vice President of Operations at Sterling Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community! We are so thankful for loyal guests such as you. Please note that your comments are important to us, in fact, we just received our new luggage racks yesterday! We look forward to your third visit!

Warm regards,
Michael Marsch

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Great environment, very private and quiet hotel, enjoyed the stay, great staff, great breakfast, we would definitely stay there again. Some rooms with huge soaker jacuzzi tub or steam shower gives a great romantic feel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
YourConciergeTeam, Vice President of Operations at Sterling Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Nasir,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Sterling Inn & Spa! We are so glad that your expectations were exceeded and we look forward to your next visit to our property.

Safe travels,