“Amazing ”

Add it.
La Farina Bakery
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Freshly cooked pastries, bread and hot food. Was a 5 minute walk from our motel which was a bonus. I drooled every time I walked in.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

called in here on the off chance for some bread and could have bought masses of stuff - all looked (and the bread we bought was) very tasty

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Is the great food and pastries really worth the constant horrible attitude thats is presented by the employees ?
I would have rated this place lower if i could. Went in and kindly asked the hag at the counter for some pasta which then lead to them completely disrespecting me for no reason....
I would not recommend going here its not worth it.

1  Thank Justin J
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The desserts are excellent and the foods are delicious, but the worker with the heavy makeup is absolutely rude! No respect at all for the customers and tends to yell. I don't recommend to even try to enter there, the lady will just give you ugly stares.

1  Thank jilli_jellyfish
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We are not from the area and decided we would try this place out, what a mistake! The employees had some sort of issue between themselves that day and were unable to separate their argument from their customer service. Not only did we feel unwelcome but we were made to feel that we were intruding on their conversation when all we wanted to do was pay and leave. We found another place down the road called Portage and were much happier with the service at that bakery.

1  Thank MarieJei