“Like the county fair, only better”
Review of Funnel Cakes

Funnel Cakes
Ranked #14 of 22 Dessert in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: We are a take out only fresh fast food restaurant. We do close for the winter in Jan - March and only open weekends till May
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We loved the funnel cake from this storefront place on Clifton Hill. We got ours plain, with just a dusting of powdered sugar (apparently called icing sugar in Canada) but they also have lots of toppings available including fruit and soft serve ice cream if you want it. The batter was delicious with a hint of some flavor I couldn't place, but it was excellent.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We had an original style funnel cake with just the icing sugar. It was a great dessert/treat. It tasted great and the original version was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

So many flavours! We really enjoyed this. Great seating too! Not as pricey as one would think. I think it was around $9 for a giant funnel cake. We ordered s’mores and skirt and s’mores was the winner!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Well done service was fast even when it was busy. The owner even remembered my family and I from last year.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

One of my favorite desserts any where is Funnel cakes. I always buy at the fair. But this place is awesome. All i can say is deliscious!!!! Best ive tasted yet,