“Great Place to sit and people watch while enjoying a nice lunch.”
Review of Orzo Restaurant

Orzo Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Reviewed 27 October 2016

The service is the best thing about this place. The food was one step above bar food and you do not want to try the Chicken Souvlaki unless you have a chain saw and good teeth.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Not as busy as some of the nearby restaurants but still very good. Food was very good, service a bit spotty. Our only 'complaint' was the plates were a bit large. Would be nice to have some lighter options.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

It's about 3pm on a Sunday. We were sat at a table right at the window so we were able to watch the world walk by. We shared a chicken club and fries plus I had a Stella and the love of my life had a Monte Cristo specialty coffee. The sandwich was great, the chicken warm and the fries lightly salted and hot. Overall a great experience and because we shared the meak not too pricey. We'll be back.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I had seafood linguine. It was awesome. Excellent service, reasonably priced. Second visit, as good as first time.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were lucky to get a last minute reservation here before the theatre. Food (we both had the roast duck special) and service were very good, although I did find the food prices a bit high. The menu was a bit limited, but has enough choices to suit most people I'd think. Wine is surprisingly reasonable. I'd go back.