“First stop for breakfast”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Nice Breakfast setting with full view of clean kitchen and food prep area. Service was great and the food came out amazingly fast. Had the sunset eggs (eggs benedick) my main dish when out for breakfast and It was good but only a 7 rating for me.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived for lunch and had about a fifteen minute wait in this popular chain restaurant from Toronto. Menu is comprehensive so there’s something for everyone. Service is swift and friendly. Food was plentiful and tasty.

I had the smoked salmon plate with a bagel. There was plenty of salmon and a so-so commercially made bagel. My friend had a nice looking Greek salad.

I had some objections to things in the place. Firstly there were flies and fruit flies flying around and annoying us. I also couldn’t understand as to why they are using the American brand Heinz ketchup on this border town instead of proudly promoting Canadian made French’s!!! I felt like I was being betrayed by traitors.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

All good here as expected. Clean, friendly, good food and very fast and friendly staff. Good omelettes. Large portions. Coffee was just ok, but there was lots of it.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had an excellent breakfast but it was very expensive.
Much better to eat at the Stagecoach across road as its just as good & much cheaper

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We really enjoyed this place for breakfast. Food was very good and the service was excellent. Great location!