“Another great experience”
Review of Masaki Sushi

Masaki Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Masaki Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Description: Authentic Japanese Cuisine, served expertly by Executive Chef Jay Han and his Team
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Second time back to Masaki, and yet again the quality is off the charts. There are a lot of little things that the staff do here to make their customers feel appreciated and welcome. For example, every member of the staff greeted my girlfriend and I when we walked in.

Our server, Yoshi, was incredible. He explained the food clearly, he joked about the cooking process taking place in front of us, topped us up on drinks when needed, and overall improved the experience.

The quality of the food is unmatched as well. After eating here for the second time, I cant see myself going back to all you can eat. It would be insulting to myself to go eat mass produced food when this is 100% fresh prepared in front of you. The combination of the ingredients added to the appeal and taste of each individual maki.

This is easily one of my top 3 restaurants in the area. For a restaurant that has been open since June (I believe), they are constantly impressing me. Only possible objection from people would be the price. It is higher than a lot of places in Niagara, but you have to understand the process. They are having this fish shipped in daily. They are also in Niagara on the Lake, which is not a cheap area. When you put that into perspective, it's quite reasonable. Next time, we are doing the Ukumase

1  Thank Abradash

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Recently I have visited NOTL's newest restaurant on multiple occasions ; first out of curiousity later based on my good experience.The establishment Masaki Sushi occupies an unassuming location in the lower level of the Moffat Innl;one of the Vintage Inn chain. The decor though understated is authentic as is the Japanese food offered.I's ingredients are of the highest quality and service and presentation match.The menu is not extensive but interesting .
A timely hint.For this month you can take advantage of a 10 oyster for $10 deal which cannot be matched.The shucked raw oysters are presented with a condiment including fish eggs and caviar which is unique and very tasty.To get the deal you must order another food dish and a drink. There is also a fall luncheon special which among other offerings includes a seafood combination for just over $20 and others for $17 which are delicious and represent great value.

2  Thank John G
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Our first 5 star review in a good while. Food presentation was outstanding as was the quality of the food. Great experience of Japanese cuisine. Fresh grated wasabi was so artistic. Approx $60 a head. Very friendly and polite staff. Well worth the extra 300m walk beyond the end of the stores.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Among other delicious and beautifully-presented dishes, the soft shell crab is wonderful. Cozy atmosphere and excellent service make Masaki a great addition to the NOTL restaurant scene.

3  Thank ChiliGirl
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I dined at Masaki Sushi for the first time last night. The sushi was awesome and overall experience exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend!

2  Thank John B