Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$129
GardenInn.com
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$132
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$172
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$144
Priceline
Barkerbrothers B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$128
As You Like It B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$122
Blairpen House Country Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$153
Barker House Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$143
Argus House(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$133
1,706 results
All reviewstiara restaurantbacchus loungepeggy cernickgrand georgianconference services managerbeautiful hotelsales managervintage hotelcorporate eventmy husband and iturn down servicewedding coordinatorprince of walesshuttle servicesister hotelfort georgethe main street
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I am happy to share my family's experience at The Queen's Landing this past weekend. We wanted to get away from Toronto for the weekend and we certainly picked the right location! We enjoyed everything that the hotel had to offer - luxurious suites, excellent food in both the Bacchus Lounge and Tiara Restaurant, excellent service and a feeling of being VIP guests. We especially enjoyed our accommodations in the Dockmaster Suites, which were elegant and comfortable at the same time. Thank you for the beautiful turn down rose that we found on our pillow after returning from a horse and carriage ride around old town Niagara on the Lake. We would not have changed a single thing about the weekend - other than perhaps the check out date so we could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: At this time of the year, the fireplace and jetted tub were simply perfect!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Irene B
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I booked your Eclectic Escapes package as a surprise for my wife's 50th birthday. The evening started at Crush Wine Bar with a fantastic meal and astute service by the wait staff. After dinner to my wifes surprise again we get into a strech limousine to go to Queens Landing in Niagara on the Lake. The room turned out to be a suite with a fire place. The wine and the chocolate covered strawberries were a delight. Breakfast in the room the next morning was excellent and even included Gluten free bread as I need to eat gluten free, nice touch. The following dinner and breakfast in Tiara were amazing. The staff at this hotel always greeted me by name and any questions were handled promptly. I spent 20 years in the hospitality industry and this hotels service rates up there with some of the best hotels in the world. You should be proud! On our day of departure we travelled back home by limousine and the driver made a stop so my wife could purchase some last minute items. I would not hesitate to recommend this property or the the package I purchased. Thank-you.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2011

My husband and I treated ourselves to a night here and got a promotional rate of $189 for a Friday in September.

The foyer and grounds were quite impressive. Our room was relatively small but overall nice with a comfortable bed and a well appointment and clean bathroom. The bedroom lighting was average at best and there was no mini-fridge. There wasn't much of a view from our room.

Parking was free and the hotel is within walking distance to town. We walked back and forth a couple of times.

The hotel offers a Trolley Tour to the wineries and it was great!! An old fashioned trolley with a fun driver. The tour is just for guests of Vintage Hotels so on ours there was only us and 3 other couples which was a great sized group. We went to Jackson Triggs and two other spots. It was about 3 hours long which seemed like the perfect length.

Overall I thought this hotel was excellent for $189. If we had gone during high season and paid $250 or $300 I would have been disappointed because for that cost I expect a more luxurious room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2011

My husband and I chose to celebrate our 10-year anniversary at the Queen's Landing hotel and it was definitely the right choice! We have stayed here many times in the past and this time, like all of the others, everything about our stay was excellent. Even though we had arrived early, when we checked in, we got our room right away. It was very clean and cozy. One thing that we really like about this hotel is that it is very close to the main street in NOTL but it's out of the way enough to seem secluded. We had our anniversary dinner at the Tiara Restaurant. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Our server, Rudy, really went out of his way to make sure that we had a special night.

The Queen's Landing consistently delivers excellent service. While it is on the pricier side, it is well worth it.

Ariane F

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2011

My wife and I stayed in one of the Dock Master suites that are at the rear and separate to the main hotel. The room was beautiful! My wife loved the whole decor. It was warm, inviting and recently renovated. My family and I had dinner that night in the formal dining room,
TheTiara Restaurant and.I would like to thank the Chef for an excellent meal and Jill for her wonderful service to us all. The little extra's added when they heard it was my 50th birthday was appreciated. The staff in this hotel are courteous and friendly and nothing is too much for them to make your stay comfortable. I highly recommend a stay in Queen's Landing Hotel, the best in the area!

Room Tip: All room's have A/C, heating and most have a fire and jacuzzi bath tub. Hotel is quiet, very clean and right in the heart of a wonderful wine region.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family