Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$129
GardenInn.com
BranCliff Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$182
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$171
Barkerbrothers B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$128
Barker House Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$143
Blairpen House Country Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$152
Argus House(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$133
As You Like It B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$122
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2015

The A/C did not cool the bedrooms at night. This would not have been a problem if we could have opened the bedroom windows to let in the night air. We could not do that because the King's were repairing their pool and the contractors had their noisy equipment running night and day for 48 hours outside our bedroom windows. (One reason we'd chosen this B&B was their advertised pool. There was no pool because of the repairs.) The King's never apologized for the inconvience or asked about our discomfort. When I asked if Mike would kindly acknowledge our disapointment with some small remuneration off on our bill, he stated 3 times, "That's not going to happen."

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

- Warm environment
- Parking
- Wifi
- Pleasant (15min) walk to everything downtown
- Great suggestions from hosts re: things to do
- Great price
- Great breakfast
- Every room has a balcony
- Pool

All-around excellent place. Could not have asked for more. Will be telling all my friends.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

For a recent short jaunt to Niagara wine country to celebrate my birthday, my fiancee and I stayed one night at the King's Way B&B in picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake. It is a most hospitable establishment and one which I heartily endorse.

The King's Way is set on a quiet residential street, about 10 or so minute walk to the main avenue of NOTL, which we did several times and found to be a relaxing stroll. Many wineries are withing bicycling distance, too.

The B&B is is a well-kept, homey, tranquil affair with clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated rooms. A long balcony runs off each bedroom, from which one can survey the lush backyard and listen to orioles sing. There is a large swimming pool and deck which, unfortunately, we could not avail ourselves of due to inclement weather. But I'm sure the pool would be great for a morning dip or after a sunny day of wine tastings before you and your companion(s) head out for dinner.

Breakfast was hearty, nourishing, and, like the propietor Mike, easy-going. Unlike other B&Bs with strict serving times and rarefied presentations, we drifted downstairs at about ten to 9, had some delightful blueberry/cranberry muffins (made even better by a smearing of butter), coffee/tea, and berries. Mike asked what I'd like for breakfast - pancakes, eggs, or bacon. I opted for scrambled eggs and back bacon, with toast and homemade jam. A great spread to start a day of wine tasting, indeed.

For my fellow news junkies, free wi-fi is included.

I enjoyed my stay there very much and, considering the very reasonable price, will certainly book again with Mike and family when I am back in NOTL.

Thank you, Mike and family, for a great night's stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2013

King's Way is a clean, charming B&B in Niagara-on-the-Lake. The room was clean, the breakfast was hearty and filling and our experience was favourable. We would stay again.
The proprietor allowed us to leave our car on the premises overnight when we cycled to another small town

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul244
Reviewed 21 October 2010

This is the only "new" B&B in which I have ever stayed, and though lacking the charm of an old building - it has a comfortable, "older" ambiance on the inside. I chose it because I was traveling to the Shaw Festival on a whim, by myself, and wanted a quiet place to stay. With free parking, free internet, walking distance to the theatres, AND a full breakfast - it fit the bill perfectly. The owner/host Mike is a very relaxed guy, and was quite cordial without over-doing it - I hate that. I stayed in the queen room with private en suite bath. I sat outside on the balcony both nights I stayed, and it was just beautiful - and quiet. It may be about a mile into the heart of town, but as a dedicated walker, it was fine with me. My ONLY complaint is that on my second night I was kept awake by television noise, which wafted upstairs until about 10:30 or so. I didn't want to be rude, so I didn't say anything - just pushed my earplugs in tighter. Put it this way - I've already told Mike that I am coming back next year. My review can't get much better than that.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo