Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$129
GardenInn.com
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$171
Barkerbrothers B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$128
Barker House Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$143
Blairpen House Country Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$152
Argus House(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$133
As You Like It B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$122
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This was a hidden gem, we have been to many B&B's this has been the best experience in years! Mike King is very welcoming and friendly. The room's are older but very clean and the bed was comfy. The bathrooms were cleaned multiple times a day. Breakfast was amazing with fresh baked goods and even berries from the organic garden in the back yard. There pool with diving board and lounge deck was perfect for the hot summer we've been having. There are a few different seating area's on the pool deck so you don't have to interact with other guests if you choose. I could not recommend this B&B enough.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Stayed with Mike the night before the wedding we were going to fabulous room and fantastic breakfast very central for Niagara on the lake and Mike was lovelly the room we had was at the end of the corridor very quiet and was overlooking the out door swimming pool and gardens had a great sleep as bed was very comfortable could not fault this bed and breakfast nothing was a problm

Room Tip: We were at the end of the corridor overlooking the outdoor pool and gardens
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015

The A/C did not cool the bedrooms at night. This would not have been a problem if we could have opened the bedroom windows to let in the night air. We could not do that because the King's were repairing their pool and the contractors had their noisy equipment running night and day for 48 hours outside our bedroom windows. (One reason we'd chosen this B&B was their advertised pool. There was no pool because of the repairs.) The King's never apologized for the inconvience or asked about our discomfort. When I asked if Mike would kindly acknowledge our disapointment with some small remuneration off on our bill, he stated 3 times, "That's not going to happen."

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

- Warm environment
- Parking
- Wifi
- Pleasant (15min) walk to everything downtown
- Great suggestions from hosts re: things to do
- Great price
- Great breakfast
- Every room has a balcony
- Pool

All-around excellent place. Could not have asked for more. Will be telling all my friends.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

For a recent short jaunt to Niagara wine country to celebrate my birthday, my fiancee and I stayed one night at the King's Way B&B in picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake. It is a most hospitable establishment and one which I heartily endorse.

The King's Way is set on a quiet residential street, about 10 or so minute walk to the main avenue of NOTL, which we did several times and found to be a relaxing stroll. Many wineries are withing bicycling distance, too.

The B&B is is a well-kept, homey, tranquil affair with clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated rooms. A long balcony runs off each bedroom, from which one can survey the lush backyard and listen to orioles sing. There is a large swimming pool and deck which, unfortunately, we could not avail ourselves of due to inclement weather. But I'm sure the pool would be great for a morning dip or after a sunny day of wine tastings before you and your companion(s) head out for dinner.

Breakfast was hearty, nourishing, and, like the propietor Mike, easy-going. Unlike other B&Bs with strict serving times and rarefied presentations, we drifted downstairs at about ten to 9, had some delightful blueberry/cranberry muffins (made even better by a smearing of butter), coffee/tea, and berries. Mike asked what I'd like for breakfast - pancakes, eggs, or bacon. I opted for scrambled eggs and back bacon, with toast and homemade jam. A great spread to start a day of wine tasting, indeed.

For my fellow news junkies, free wi-fi is included.

I enjoyed my stay there very much and, considering the very reasonable price, will certainly book again with Mike and family when I am back in NOTL.

Thank you, Mike and family, for a great night's stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple