Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
PricelineUS$142
TravelocityUS$141
TripadvisorUS$141
FindHotel
All reviews ravine winery fresh eggs willow room niagara falls apple pancakes zucchini bread home fries incredible breakfast peameal bacon great stay scones early morning coffee an amazing host my husband and i air conditioning within walking distance wine country
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2022

We stayed with Trish over a weekend while we attended a wedding at Ravine. The location could not have been more perfect. Trish was a wonderful host and made us feel at home from the moment we walked through the doors. We loved that everything was clean and comfortable. Sitting in the outdoor spaces was lovely for early morning coffee or a drink in the evening. Breakfast was delicious and thoughtfully prepared! We won’t hesitate to return.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2022

We've been going to the area every summer for over twenty years- but the stay with Trish and Norm at Green Oaks was the best ever. First, the location of Green Oaks is perfect for exploring the area, attending the Shaw Festival, sampling the vineyards, or succumbing to the lure of Niagara Falls. The century home is surrounded by various sitting areas in the garden- and inside the period charm has been retained, with every top-notch modern amenity. Trish is a brilliant BnB host, gracing her business with thoughtful, unique details- handmade soap, breakfasts that include her home baking and a variety of sweet and savoury mains. Until you've had Eggs Benedict made with an egg laid yesterday or buttery scones topped with jams made from Niagara fruit grown just around the corner - don't throw around the word "gourmet" lightly! Steel bottles of filtered water await you in the fridge and the icemaker in the alcove makes chilling your wine purchases easy. Trish is a knowledgable host, a charming one- but non-intrusive during your stay. I'd return in a minute!

Room tip: We were in the Maple.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trish Badham, Owner at Green Oaks B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2022

WOW thank you so much - we do hope to see you again

Reviewed 18 July 2022

I stayed here for the Canada Day weekend and couldn't have made a better decision. There are enough reviews raving about Trish's breakfast and for good reason. However additionally Norm was ridiculously helpful when my bike gave me troubles during the trip. He went out of his way to ensure it did not puncture my trip. Besides, the room was awesome and next to a beautiful vineyard. Exceptional all around.

Date of stay: July 2022

Thanks - hope your trip home went safely

Reviewed 17 July 2022

My experience was nothing short of amazing!! The breakfast made by the host, Trish, was second to none. Everything was very clean. The bathroom and the shower were both immaculately clean and I felt like I was at home the whole time that I was there. Each room has a very nice TV and its own individual temperature control. I must also say that I ran into some unfortunate and unexpected car trouble while I was there for the 4th of July. The host was extremely kind and patient with me, as I had to book an extra night to give me more time to get my car situation together. Thank goodness she was sympathetic, or else I could've really ended up in a horrible situation! I say all that to say, if you stay here not only will you receive top professional service, but you will also be met with warm hospitality and kindness. I will definitely be back! And with a better car next time lol.

Reviewed 5 July 2022

We just came back from a 2 nights stay at Green Oaks and would honestly say that it was a true sample of excellent hospitality! The Century home is tastefully done to reflect the style of the old times and yet very comfortable.
Trish was very informative and helpful with all our needs!
Will definitely go back!!