US$94
Hampton.com
Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore(North Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$82
US$88
US$84
US$79
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$68
Super 8 by Wyndham North Bay(North Bay)(Great Value!)
US$107
Comfort Inn Lakeshore - North Bay(North Bay)(Great Value!)
US$75
Lakeshore Suites(North Bay)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$65
Bo-Mark Motel(North Bay)(Great Value!)
US$83
Nipissing Inn(North Bay)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$80
All reviewsfull kitchenlight dinnergreat hotelwalking distance to the beachbathroom vanity areahome woodlarge lcd tvclean suitesjetted tubrecommended greatcomplimentary eveningexcellent sleeppool and fitness roommonday to thursdaysocial hourview of the lakefree weights
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Until this week, I had not been to North Bay in a couple years and have always stayed across town at another property (brand) in the Hilton family. That other property has always been a fine place to stay.
I am a big fan of Homewood Suites so I was happy to see the addition of the Homewood in North Bay, when I was arranging my trip. This hotel looks, smells & feels brand new still.
Every member of the staff that interacted with during my brief stay was very friendly and professional. The room was very well appointed. I arrived late so I went right to bed and slept great. In the morning I had work to do before going to see my customer. The desk area was laid out in such a way that it was very easy to work. If you’re not familiar with Homewood, the breakfast is not fine gourmet dining. It is better than most chain hotel continental breakfasts and is certainly adequate (or better).
Occupancy was not too high on this given night so parking was not an issue but their parking lot is large so I can’t imagine it ever being an issue.
The two bottom line questions for me are, would I stay here again and would I recommend this hotel to a friend or family member. The answer to both questions is absolutely yes.
A new, well designed property, with some very friendly people who seemed glad to have me as a guest.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Crystal T, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton North Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for your review!
I am delighted to hear you would stay with us again and recommend us to others! Our team has worked very hard perfecting all of the details so each guest has a great experience while in North Bay. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you travels bring you to North Bay!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The hotel was beautifully appointed. The spacious rooms have a wonderful decor. The bathroom was huge with the jetted tub. The kitchen was fabulous. I would definitely stay again.

The location is overlooking the water and is easily accessible to downtown.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review claytonm972!
Our hotel is quite beautiful and I am very proud of every detail! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is an excellent place to stay. I would recommend this motel to anyone whether they are alone or travelling with their families. The rooms were clean and very spacious and the complimentary meals were good.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review and your recommendation 645lisel!
I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Huge new suite room, clean and comfortable and very well equipped with full kitchen and all dishes, etc. Even had a huge jetted bathtub in my room. Offered a complimentary breakfast and light dinner as well. Free wifi and parking, newspapers, easy check in and check out. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Only complaint, fridge was rather noisy.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review Z8092QCsusanp!
I'm thrilled to hear your stay with us was clean and comfortable! The Jetted Tub rooms are quite exquisite. I am sorry to hear the fridge in your room was noisy and will mention this to our maintenance team.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Everything was great. Large, well thought out rooms, small kitchen, bedroom and sitting area. Perfect for our family of five. Super friendly staff. Evening snack and free breakfast were also appreciated. Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review Diane K!
I'm pleased to hear everything about your stay was great!