“Hockey tournament in Northbay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton North Bay
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in North Bay
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Our team picked the Homewood Suites for our hotel stay. Hotel is brand new and super clean. Would definitely book this hotel again. The complimentary breakfast was a great value. The all day coffee/tea is a bonus in my book.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Crystal T, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton North Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for your review and recommendation D3268XYrichardh!
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your North Bay tournament! We look forward to welcoming you and your team back in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We stayed here recently while our house was being renovated due to flooding. At the time that we checked in, I was 9 months pregnant. The staff was incredible about accommodating us for a long term stay (we were there for about 3 weeks). Upon arrival we were welcomed with open arms. The room was beautiful, very clean, all up to date appliances and perfect for our family of 3. The staff at front desk was super friendly and helpful, and our daughter quickly fell in love with all the staff. Being uprooted from home wasn’t easy, but as far as being uprooted go, this place was wonderful. The breakfasts in the morning were excellent, and the social in the evenings made our lives so much easier (not having to worry about dinner on the go). My daughter loved the pool, it’s not super big, the deepest point is 4’8” but it’s great for some exercise. They also have a wonderful and clean work out room and laundry services available for anyone who may need them. For anyone who isn’t local to North Bay, the location is excellent, close to downtown, local amenities, and transit. Housekeeping was fantastic, and as a very pregnant momma much appreciated. The one lady made towel creatures for my daughter, the others were all super efficient and friendly, and quickly became good friends. When it came time for baby to make appearance, the entire hotel got very excited for us, and came out to wish us well. When we returned from hospital, they had set up a crib for us in the room, as well as left behind a gift from the staff. The beds were extremely comfortable, and whatever laundry soap they use smells amazing. We had a stressful time away from home, but they did everything they could to make our stay comfortable and accommodating, and to provide us with a home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review captn_katie!
I am so glad to hear about the details of your stay! We have an amazing team who take a great deal of pride in their work! Every department throughout the hotel goes above and beyond to ensure our guests have the most enjoyable experience while they are away from home. Please come by and visit anytime!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Until this week, I had not been to North Bay in a couple years and have always stayed across town at another property (brand) in the Hilton family. That other property has always been a fine place to stay.
I am a big fan of Homewood Suites so I was happy to see the addition of the Homewood in North Bay, when I was arranging my trip. This hotel looks, smells & feels brand new still.
Every member of the staff that interacted with during my brief stay was very friendly and professional. The room was very well appointed. I arrived late so I went right to bed and slept great. In the morning I had work to do before going to see my customer. The desk area was laid out in such a way that it was very easy to work. If you’re not familiar with Homewood, the breakfast is not fine gourmet dining. It is better than most chain hotel continental breakfasts and is certainly adequate (or better).
Occupancy was not too high on this given night so parking was not an issue but their parking lot is large so I can’t imagine it ever being an issue.
The two bottom line questions for me are, would I stay here again and would I recommend this hotel to a friend or family member. The answer to both questions is absolutely yes.
A new, well designed property, with some very friendly people who seemed glad to have me as a guest.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review!
I am delighted to hear you would stay with us again and recommend us to others! Our team has worked very hard perfecting all of the details so each guest has a great experience while in North Bay. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you travels bring you to North Bay!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The hotel was beautifully appointed. The spacious rooms have a wonderful decor. The bathroom was huge with the jetted tub. The kitchen was fabulous. I would definitely stay again.

The location is overlooking the water and is easily accessible to downtown.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review claytonm972!
Our hotel is quite beautiful and I am very proud of every detail! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is an excellent place to stay. I would recommend this motel to anyone whether they are alone or travelling with their families. The rooms were clean and very spacious and the complimentary meals were good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review and your recommendation 645lisel!
I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!