“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good Italian food at this nice restaurant. Good atmosphere and good service. Some food dishes are unique like the lobster ravioli. Enjoyed our meal and will definitely come back

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was part of a group of 8 men who ate here last night. As far as I could tell, everyone enjoyed their meal. Everyone seemed pleased with their meal. I had a stromboli, my first ever and enjoyed it. It was pastry-heavy, but then maybe that's how it's supposed to be. Five of the eight of us could not finish our meal and left with a "doggy bag." When that large a group of men can't finish their meal, that suggests the portions were too big. Restauranteurs are complaining about the raise in the minimum wage is driving their costs up. Why not cut down on the size of the portions and charge less?

2  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great service and atmosphere is always nice too. We've been for family dinners (10 plus people), smaller meals and with friends too.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Good for families but not my speed. Decor is tired, very loud. Large portions but hope you all like garlic.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I go to The Olive Press all the time, the servers are amazing and the food is even better, the decor is very nice and it’s not to loud and bright which I like, they laid have many options and it’s the best Italian food ever!!! I’ll keep going!!!

1  Thank Joey L