“Service was good, location close to major hwy.”

Fairfield Inn Toronto Oakville
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Stayed here for one night while in town for business. The manager at the front desk was great and our check-in went smoothly. The room was adequate but heating and cooling system is so loud you can't sleep. The breakfast was certainly lacking in quality and the price per night for the room was quite high for that type of hotel. Overall it was a great location for travelling to Hamilton from Airport and there is a Boston Pizza close by open till Midnight.

Room Tip: Get a room on the high floor away from main hwy.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Andrew W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Toronto Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear JayfromCowtown,

Thank you for staying with us during your time in the Oakville area.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I have passed on your positive feedback to the appropriate managers. I Have spoken to the maintenance manager and are working on a solution to fixing the noise in the A/C unit you encountered. We are also brainstorming ways of sprucing up the breakfast.

Please contact me if you have any further questions or comments you may have forgotten to provide.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Instead of Niagara this year we decided to save some money and do a stay cation, since it was a Marriott Kin Suite with whirlpool I thought it would still be luxurious, I was wring. This is more like a motel than a Marriott. Reasonable with buffet breakfast for working stay or quick over night but not for a romantic couple's weekend.

Room Tip: Nice pool, buffet breakfast included but same food each day. Stay away from too by elevator
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Toronto Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Landasilva,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Toronto Oakville.

We appreciate your feedback and the management team has been notified of your concerns in order to improve on our guests experience. We are the affordable welcome stay brand of Marriott!

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I have stayed at many Fairfields, and this hotel was just about what I expected for the brand.

On the positive was that it was clean, beds comfortable, all functional.

I was on the ground floor, close to pool and window faced parking lot, so there was a lot of noise late at night and early in the morning.

Breakfast was packed, overcrowded on the small section food is set up at. The group before me was messy and taking time, I was pressed for time, so just got coffee and left.

Overall a pretty much average stay. But if you want value and close to QEW, this is a good option.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Andrew W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Toronto Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear ORD-TGU,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Toronto Oakville during your time in the area.

We appreciate your feedback from your stay as we use this information to try and improve on guests experiences in the future. We apologize for the noise level you encountered at night, hosting teams and weddings can be a handful sometimes during the weekends, especially during the breakfast hours.

Please contact me directly if you wish to mention anything you may have forgotten.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I really like this place when I visit in Toronto. It is much cheaper than downtown, always clean, the staff is always polite. The people who take care of the food in the breakfast are always keeping everything clean and delicious. The croissants are always fresh and the waffles are not to be missed. I would add the fresh jam is superb! They have a clean pool area and a small gym to get by on what you may be missing from home.

Room Tip: No real reccommendations. the room have always been clean and fresh.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here recently as the bride in the bridal party the night before the wedding. I was caring for my baby and I had requested a crib. Upon arrival I was told a) no crib was available b) please wait we reserved the crib for you c) will a rollaway for work d) sorry you'll need to change rooms to use a rollaway. Needless to say it was a very busy night and a very stressful night and having no place for my baby to sleep was incredibly concerning and detracted from a restful night for me.

The breakfast was adequate and the fresh waffles were a nice touch. Other friends enjoyed the pool. However, confusion at the front desk, mismanagement of my reservation, and a tiny room for wedding day prep contribute to this rating of poor. I recommend the Hilton down the street.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Andrew W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Toronto Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear StaceyB,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Toronto Oakville for your wedding day accommodations.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that occurred during your check in process on your wedding day. Rather than sound redundant to past responses to your same inquiry, i invite you to contact me directly at your leisure to discuss the issues further.