1,017 results
All reviews rooftop bar byward market non alcoholic drinks complimentary glass of wine welcome drink walk in closet mini bar modern hotel rain shower corner room parliament hill upon check valet parking floor to ceiling windows valet service walking distance free weights
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel smack in the heart of the market place, walking distance to pretty much anything in Ottawa. My room was perfect, very spacious and comfortable.

Staff was very welcoming, took the time to chat and suggest somethings for the first time visitor.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Rachel K, Public Relations Manager at Andaz Ottawa Byward Market, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi HartNSt0ne,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the personal touches our staff are eager to provide. It sounds like the Andaz matches your travel style perfectly and we hope to welcome you back should your travels ever bring you back to the Nation’s capital.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

It’s centrally locates , great staff and service all around. Rooms are confortable and bathrooms as well. Rooftop bar ambience very chic ! Only downside is that outside walls are 100% glass window and street noise (those of us who need quiet ) can be heard all the way up to the 9th floor thus if you want more serenity ask for quiet sections of hotel of any.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi 4lawoffice,

Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoyed our location and found the rooms comfortable.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I came here for 1 night. I booked a King Bed and asked for a quiet section on my booking notes and far from elevator. As I checked in, the gentleman at the front desk did seem new. I re-confirmed the type of room I reserved and he told me that the room I was getting was quiet. I got my keys to room went up to the 11th floor and actually had 2 queen beds and a corner room on York and Dalhousie. You can't get more noisy than that! I called reception and told them that this room would be too noisy during the night, they came up and checked me into another room overlooking the back parking. The view might not be nice however it doesn't face the front where all the restaurants and bars are located, and of course no Parliament view either. I come here for work therefore I want a quiet room to rest when I come back from my business dinners. I did have a goodnight sleep and the rooms are Zen and Modern. Clean and a good size. I still like this hotel but the checking in this time was a bit annoying because it's always important to listen to a customer and make sure you put a smile on their face.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

8/10 For me!

Likes,
Free drink off the bat, valet to take care of you.
Clean room, nice washroom!

Bad,
Room was a double Queen on the 5th floor. *** if your there for a busy night be sure to be higher than the 5th floor! ***
Also wish they told me what the hotel had to offer.. and where everything was. Also didn't have anyone offer to bring my luggage up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Rachel K, Public Relations Manager at Andaz Ottawa Byward Market, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hi Jordan H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, but disappointed to hear that we didn't let you know of our offerings. Should your travels bring you back to Ottawa we hope you'll give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Had an excellent room with a terrific view. This hotel is literally smack dab in the middle of everything ~ tons of great restaurants and bars everywhere. 24 hour room service was super, as were all the staff. You'll be surprised with all the extras they do for you here. I stay at a ton of great hotels but never once with this level of detail to making the guest experience extra special and personal. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Ottawa now that I've stayed here. The best choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kimmmmmmy

Hi kimmmmmmy,

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It sounds like you had a wonderful visit and that the room and neighbourhood matched your personal travel style. We're lucky to have such a caring staff members. We're so pleased to hear you felt right at home, this is the exact feeling we strive to create for all of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts through this review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.