“Sketchy”
Review of Concorde Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ottawa
Concorde Motel
Ranked #63 of 68 Hotels in Ottawa
Reviewed 22 September 2017

It is an old property located in a not so desirable area.
I think a lot of long term renters stay here, I did see a couple of young familys, as well as some construction crews. The parking lot was very quiet the night I was there.
It is old both inside and out. The carpet is old, the bed spreads are old, and even the TV's are still the old style CRT units. Everything kind of looked like it needed a good cleaning. The sheets and pillow cases looked remarkably clean, but the bed spreads were tossed in to corner....
The AC worked, and I have to say, it had a great shower, lots of volume and pressure!
The wifi was basically non existent, staff was ok, though a little rough around then edges.
I only stayed here because there were no other rooms available anywhere in ottawa that night, including b and b's , trust me we searched everywhere!
Stay only in an extreme last resort.... I hopefully never will again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

This is a small affordable hotel. Rooms were clean and decent size, nothing special but for the price pretty good. I recommend this hotel . It's a little bit away from downtown but you have easy access to the 417 highway.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Samer_F309
Reviewed 4 November 2014

This motel is mostly used by pay by the hour customers, if you know what i mean. It is a dangerous place to stay with all sort of incidents happening. It is not recommended. IF there are no hotels available then move a little out of the downtown. The motel is run down and not clean.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank houlalagirl
Reviewed 18 July 2014

What a joke; full of crack heads and hookers.

Why is this motel even open? where are the police? I was scared to walk around the area because at every corner there was someone selling their service!

Stay away unless this is your kind of thing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Stefano D
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Only reason why my family with 2 kids stayed here was because we had a dog and it was long weekend. Room stunk of cigarettes. Welfare neighbourhood. Cops came next door. Hookers on the streets. Bed sunk to the ground when my 9 year old sat. Nasty floors. Very dim light. Too many Mosquitos. Spray after spray, still stunk. Even my dog was happy to be home. But, the front desk was really helpful and nice. We paid for 2 nights and they we're nice to give us a full refund back for one night. Maybe if the cleaners were not drug addicts , rooms would be cleaner. We were all itchy the next day with red marks. We suspect bed bugs. Six hour drive not worth it. Although, Ottawa was fun. Learned my lesson. Book a Hotel in advance that accepts pets.

Stayed: July 2014